Suggest the achivement person above you

As title says.

Rules
Above person must mention which type of achivement he want to pursue. PvP, PvE, Quest, Rep, Exploration, Pet battles, Mounts etc.

Below person find least time consuming(according to his knowledge - no need to Google or wowhead)achivement from his armory.

Once achivement is done person should mention and ask for new achivement if he wants.

I want reputation achievment to purse.

80 reps for you would be within easy reach as you miss some MoP and WoD which can be bought via TW tokens now or just do the dailys in MoP as beautiful zones.

Myself i need some PvP ones as never really touched even though I’m at 23k achievements nearly.

Well can’t really see your armory bcoz it’s private. But I guess just go for honorable kill achivements - which will give you other achivements in process too.

why not. no rated pvp, mythic raids or M+ achieves. also no “glory of” achieves (or requirements of glory of) as im trying to do them anyway as im so close to 400 mounts.

for you, MC rep should be really easy. also one of the sholozar reps (or both for all 3 achieves!) or like daestra said, you’re missing a lot of MoP/Wod reps.

For you junkyard scavanger achivements.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.