Suggestion: faction wide bee mount

Innocent#21751 uwu

1 Like

I say no bee mount.

Give us the car from the a Goblin starting zone and make it 4 seat mount.

5 Likes

Nope keep bee mount alliance only :))

Because, for the 100th time, there were already several big backlashes from Alliance-players in the past and they acknowledged the issue in an ion q&a.

The bee-mount is an Alliance fly path-mount made available for Alliance-players because they got six recolors of old models (Cata horses, MoP gryphons) while the Horde enjoyed brand-new reputation mounts. Ion acknowledged that while it makes lore-wise sense to give them horses and gryphons, it wasn’t well received in the community at all.

There were several high-voted discussions about this issue in the past on reddit which had an impact to this day. This is just an example:

1,444 votes and 599 comments so far on Reddit

6 Likes

Invalid argument . Next

Well, no bee mount for you then. Have it your way, I suppose.

3 Likes

I have it on my alliance its ok, pixels not the end of the world, whatever anyone says its not our decision , which is why I hate when horde gets something, mind you ugly mounts we are not to blame yet alliance players point the fingers at us as if we had a say

As someone who really hates bees (atleast in my vicinity), I would gladly give them to the Horde in exchange for a more interesting AR that people actually want, except Helfs.

1 Like

Funny thing I have a max lvl alliance characters and I won’t even bother farming it.

It’s just meh,not a fan of insects.

Helves would make a certain group of people very happy but clearly they don’t appeal to you :slight_smile:

if you all convert to the light we might consider it

I would trade you the bee mount, but you would have to take our BfA horses and griffons. And we get all your BfA mounts instead.

that mount is so ridiculous and obscure i am not surprised its alliance only
i think its Anduins spiritual mount

World of Elfcraft <3

nah god emperor anduin rides baine into battle don’t you know

Leave them alone with their bee. While Horde has unique mounts on every BFA location, Alliance has 10+ horses. I’m not even envious about this bee mount, let the Alliance get something to be happy which is finally not a damn horse.

1 Like

Anduin spiritual mount is bland white horse with gold stuff on it, because he’s a one dimensional mary sue who bend reality to always be portrayed in a good light after a negative IQ decision.

1 Like

so that makes malfurion a 1 dimensional gary stu then every decision malfy makes from immortality to not helping his people is the right one and even when there are negative consequences he never faces any problems from it

All the Alliance leaders have flawed writing yes, but not as prominent as Anduin who achieve “more” in a shorter time range. :frowning:

what has anduin achived that he was not already forshadowed years ago to have ? other then magic bones and genn graymane is failing in his role as a advisor since you can lay a lot of the tactical blunder at his feet too