Suggestion: faction wide bee mount

We’ve learned in BfA that no one cries louder than Horde.

2 Likes

Ah yes nice lessons right? 50% wm bonus is the first we have learned because TOO MANY HORDE I CANT QUEST not like I have the option to turn wm off :wink:

Eww I am Alliance , and I have horses noooo this is not our faction !

Can I make this funnier ? Why isnt vulpera on alliance ?

It would of been nice that my horde char could use the bee mount, still as I play more on the Alli side rather than Horde its not really a problem.
Im sure that the Horde may get a unique Horde only mount themselves soon
…maybe

Don’t be such a retard. The problem was that too many turned it off and that you couldn’t enjoy PvP on many shards for the alliance. If everybody would turn it off the Open World PvP would be dead anyway, so it’s no solution.

By your definition the Horde should only get wolves, because the Horde is all about Orcs, amirite?

Because Blizz is weird. They could bring every race they want to the alliance, but no, they brought one of the least played races and couldn’t even let them wear transmogs!

2 Likes

yeah people really should watch their sodium intake. :smile:

1 Like

The wm turning on and off is a personal problem.

Stop using the term retard.

The horses made sense to the story , they can use every single mount horde has.

And again I thought Vulpera would be the neutral race, but realistically Horde helped them out more.

Last thing, I have an Alliance at 120 I have irl friends who play 120 so my Alliance is having fun buzzing around in a bee mount.

And many alliance players don’t have the fault on it. If the game don’t work how it’s supposed to be, it’s on Blizz to fix it, so you should have all right to complain.

If you stop being one, I’ll stop using the term. Deal?

Do you know what would make more sense? 3 recolored raptors for the Horde then.

Okay, are you ready to trade Zandalari and Vulpera against fat humans, Mechagnomes and the bee mount. You’ll get three things, isn’t it a great deal?

1 Like

I dont play Zandalari, and sure as hell wont play a Vulpera not for long they will just be on my character screen stuck at low levels since Im bored, I would not mind had we had recolors of raptors im serious.

Every single mount the Horde has the Alliance has it too yet those beautiful Horses we dont have , and the amazing gryphons cant say the same about the Pttredox cause Alliance can use them! And yes I am all up for faction wide mounts I dont like these restrictions , the term retard is a very strong word, you seem to use it freely according to you I am “acting” like one when I was expressing an opinion on a gaming forum really you need to turn it down a lot

I wont reply to your next message you lost me at retard, this is a Rare thing I did to respond to your post

You complain about mounts who nobody really cares about, while the Horde got obviously cooler races than the alliance. I don’t care what a random guy in the internet thinks about me. Bring arguments instead of complaining about terms you dislike. There is no alliance bias, not at all!

1 Like

Cooler races in your opinion. And you can’t play all the races at once on a single character. But you should be able to use all the mounts you have farmed.

New transmog option: Change race!

Some alliance will patrol Zuldazor and start lama events early like horde do often to alliance players for bee events to troll them :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, and some want Vulpera for alliance.

Where in heck this ‘I want what they have’ drama ends at ?

2 Likes

I wish the Lama is Horde only, when welcoming the Vulpera the Lamas of Volduun need to be tamed and we will have Lama events , spit on the sethrak and run

Hippo! Where???
I been in and out of WoW because BFA has been a boring expansion to me. But never seen a hippo mount.
Oh… Its just one of those pvp temporary rewards you cannot get anymore, i didnt even know it existed and im a mount collector.
/sad

1 Like

Quit asking for the impossible Bornogo, taurens are to heavy for bee mounts anyway

Let them have this fugly thing, couldn’t care less.

Because CoT is not a unique model, the bee is. Anyone can fly around Pandaland and pick up 3 of them for nothing, which is exactly what I did.

The answer is NO it is the one thing that we got that you didnt.

Horde :clap: Are :clap: Not :clap: Entitled :clap: To :clap: Everything

1 Like

You get a mount next xpack with the same skeleton as the bee, its a … beetle thingy? Dunno what it is lol but it is as close as you can get I guess