Suggestion for m+ 10.0 revamp

Hello team,

There are a lot of people sharing the sentiment that there are some weeks which are just not fun (take inspiring week for example). However, if the reason they don’t like it because it is simply too hard or because it only rewards the same score for more effort and makes it harder to time the key compared to a raging/volcanic week? My suggestion looks to tackle that;

The basics:-

• Each rotation of affixes has their own separate score set (i.e it will take into account all of the different fort/tyran affixes and not just your highest)
  • Instead of having only 1 rotation week, there will be a fort AND tyran option, basically squishing the following week into one. How does this work? You still only have 1 key, but when you put it into the dungeons keyholder, you get to choose either that weeks fort affix or the tyran affixes for the week.

There is more to be fleshed out, but I am curious if people would prefer a system that takes into account all of the affixes rather than just pushing as high as you can on the two easiest weeks because there is no incentive to play a more difficult week if it does not provide more tangible benefit. Having the option for your group to do either a fort or tyran key any week also opens up more variety and another avenue to try and get the keys that you haven’t yet timed done.

Hopefully look forward to hearing some feedback.

Idk i feel like that would add alot more runs to get your score up. A lot! more, imho.

I personaly also dislike the dead weeks… i would personaly love to have bursting every week and call it a day.
There should be more reasons to run higher keys. Higher ilvl loot. Why not let chests at the end of +25 and higher drop 278? more “useless” anima, 1-2k gold for timing it, more valor idk…there is no reason to play above 3k other than r1 titla which wont happend for wast majority of players.

I would love to have option to change your key. Not on the end of Timed! dungeon…but vendor in orib that would change it for like 200 valor or smtn, because for me as sp getting into groups is outside bursting week close to impossible so my score and runs are 80% my own key. A would also like for the key to have random afixes(that works together ofc).
Your suggestion would fix it…but it would make it way way harder and more anoying to push score for us mortals that doesnt run 500 keys per season.

1 Like

As a healer i would love to have every week raging or inspiring :smile: Busting? no please no.

You mean some weeks are more challenging than others. And inspiring week is frustrating because you can’t just charge in and AOE everything down. You have to plan a bit, use some strategy, maybe cc the inspiring mob before pulling everything else away and AOEing it down.

Personally, I think it’s good that we have to deal with a variety of affixes and don’t get to avoid certain ones (unless we choose to just not play that week, which is a valid choice). It makes me appreciate the easy weeks more.

I avoid bursting weeks like the plague on my healers…
I avoid necrotic weeks like the plague on my tanks…
I avoid sanguine weeks like the plague on my dpsers…

Delete these 3, now that’d be a QoL…

I think it is just good we get every week something else :grin: I am fine with bursting, for 1 week.

The thing I’d like to see in 10.0 is a rework of affixes… bliz should sit down, look at every single affix and ask themselves is this fun to play with, if the answer is no it should be reworked.

Necrotic: I avoid tanking.
Bursting: I avoid healing.
Storming: I avoid playing casters.
Sanguine: I avoid melee’s or AOE area fixed casters (fire/wl).

Delete these 4. Necrotic has been nerfed 10 times and still god awefull…

You do know you don’t have to cast from within melee range?

Personally, the only thing I avoid is tanking on explosive weeks (I don’t heal) because being one of the designated roles that deals with explosives irritates me, but that’s a player thing rather than an affix thing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.