Suggestion for unique class tabards

I know this has probably been mentioned before, but I’ve recently been working through the Demon Hunter Legion campaign for the class mount and Slayer tabard and was wondering if there is ever going to be a point where other classes get their own tabard with a modern finish?

I know Ebon Blade, Kirin Tor, Argent Crusade all exist etc, but in the modern game these are beginning to look very dated and I love representing something with one. It would be brilliant to see other classes get their own unique tabards at some point! I hope one day this can become a possibility :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would iike old Tabards to be updated. Also this could be a nice oppurtunity to update Guild Tabards to HD textures and add new Customization options for Guild Tabards (Additional colors, icons, border options etc.)

For example: Gilneas Tabard was added in Cataclysm, Dueler’s Tabard was added in Battle for Azeroth, and HD textured model of Stormwind Tabard was added in Warlords of Draenor. All of them have vertical layer lines, those small details add a lot to the appearence and quality. And I like how detailed they are, compared to older, outdated tabards.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.