[Suggestion] Make demon hunters immune to blind?

Hello. As we can very clearly see after a brief glance at the demon hunter models/reading a bit about their lore, the Demon Hunters do not use their eyes to see things. They rely on their magical Spectral Sight, and their eye-socket are empty, often covered with a blindfold. If this is the case, then how come rogues can use their Blind spell on a demon hunter and it functions properly? I believe that should be changed, which would also help the Havoc spec in any matchup against rogues. It’s a good change from both immersion and gameplay perspective.

16 Likes

And DK against death. They already dead.

33 Likes

lol, quite a solid post in a while :see_no_evil:

Fury warriors should be able to be feared. They are too angry.

Mages shouldn’t be able to have damage shields, it goes against the glass cannon fantasy.

3/10 as there actually is some logic here.

And while we’re at it, can we please make it so disarm actually cuts off an arm to be realistic

6 Likes

Disarm, as defined by a dictionary, means “To remove one’s weaponry out of their hand” and not “CUT HAND LUL”

You must be fun at parties

14 Likes

I could agree with this, but only if the Demon Hunter in question is actually wearing a blindfold. If their eyes are exposed, then they should still be blinded.

I would honestly be satisfied with “Execute now actually executes the target”.

2 Likes

but spectral sight is an active ability, what they do when they don’t press the ability? They shouldn’t be able to fight?

I would give DH a necrotic bubble, which causes them to leech 100% incoming dmg for 30 sec, plus they need a teleport and 3rd stun, they will get aoe mortal strike in SL, and they need a spell like rebirth, when they die they reborn with 100% hp, 2 min cd, why 2 min cd? cause they never die, it will suggest them to die more often by not pressing any buttons in pvp.

3 Likes

you are in luck, because they indeed will get a teleport in #Systemlands

And self cleanse with 25 sec cd(mb less) and this self cleanse is the part of PvE rotation as dodge, leech, mortal and other stuff. :ok_hand: :grinning:

1 Like

And add decapitation animation. Also burning man animation if killed with fire spells etc…

2 Likes

Also execute should be execute but not this wet noodle ability. Target should get on kneels and cry for mercy, also execute can’t be parried, deflected or dodged. #WoWsuchfantasycoolgame :hugs:
DK need imunne to fear, charm or stun - coz they are dead. Also poisons should do 0 dmg - what are u going to poison? They are dead bro.
Monks immune to disarm - coz they are Bruce-Lee.
Warlocks can be able to banish for 20 sec any DH, coz they are Demons.
Also any1 can add any great suggestion for cool fantasy.

1 Like

It does make sense but it would be too strong to just make DH’s immune to blind I think, maybe make the spectral sight ability remove blind, so it has an actual cd.

They’re not dead. Just raised from death. They are susceptible to dying like any other living creature.

They are dead by deafult or living dead. First death knights by Guldan was dead corpses with warolcks orcs souls.
DH btw for “cool fantasy” can rebirth for 1 thousand years in twisting nether, coz Argus is dead, so no fast rebirth.

For Honor style! :stuck_out_tongue:

Or a fully bruised body if you get beated down by a Windwalker Monk!

1 Like

But imagine ripping someone’s arms off, taking them in your hand and waving at them saying : Do you want “disarm” back? fun