Suggestion: Prepatch asap, expansion when it's ready

It may be an unpopular opinion, but after 3 months of naxx, I think it makes little sense to artificially prolong the nochanges phase. Patch 2.0 is just better, regardless of whenever it drops - be it 1 month or 8 months before the expansion itself.

Just don’t include the XP nerf, mount level requirement nerf, and prepatch event - do it as it was back in 2.0.1, but longer.

Old world will be as it was with the end of TBC. And you won’t see the pre-patch until the 2.X build is tested during beta. There is already non-public Alpha build on Blizzard server and invite-beta will likely start this month. Pre-patch won’t hit sooner than like a month after that - later if bugs/instability will be discovered by players. During Blizzcon they did show bugs and weird stuff they encountered and likely there will be even more to find during Beta.

There was an XP nerf and reduced level requirement for mounts

And they commented that it will be in the game from beginning.

And that’s why they could make an exception for the prepatch.

Especially considering that blood elves and draenei will be available for speedlevelling.

And what would that change? 10 levels up for mounts changes nothing, while slower leveling just incentivizes in-game boosting which will happen for the most part anyway.

So you want to sell more boosts? more RMT?

All races are available for that, if you mean the 58 boost then no, you can’t boost Blood Elves or Draenei.

Normally you couldn’t level or even create a Blood Elf or Draenei before TBC fired up.

And even after it fired up, you had to level with normal vanilla pace until they nerfed XP on patch 2.4.0

But Classic TBC isn’t recreating TBC as it was back then. It’s aiming to recreate the feel of the game. Classic TBC launching new races at the day of expansion would just drive lots of people to RMT boosts and so on. Would also de-value Alliance even more…

Yeah prepatch now, but its gonna be 2.4.3 anyway.

Translation.

This might be greedy and only for me and against the majority of the paying playerbases wishes - but I am too impatient to wait - gimme now gimme now gimme now

1 Like

And your source for claiming the majority doesn’t want pre-patch anytime soon is… ? Just asking, because pretty much everybody I know (both in my current guild and my previous one) are looking forward to TBC, or at least pre-patch.

1 Like

Translation.

I am one of those specs that got nerfed in patch 2.0.1, or for some reason I like the monotony of clearing Naxxramas over and over without anything changing, or perhaps I am just trolling.

Maybe the NOCHANGES people who want a well-working 1.12.1 for as long as possible.

And what makes you think that those ppl are somehow representative of how the current majority of the Classic population feels at the moment? It feels more like sheer coping to me.

Nothing does. I do not think such way.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.