Supreme Commander Buff Not Stacking Correctly!

Hi Folks;

Supreme Commander traits were supposed to stack? It IS giving additional INT, but without actually sitting and checking it you’d be shocked at how much (or not if you’ve tested this yourself already).

The two issues are here:

1. The tooltip shows only the amount of INT the FIRST Trait gives in your gear (so if helm is lower ilvl than say chest it’ll show helms INT gains), yet it will correctly give you extra INT.
    *This has long been an issue and not fixed, cmon’ blizz.

2. The combined INT is incorrect, a 420 peice will give you 1108, whilst a 430 item will give 1215. Combined that’s 2323 INT, however what you get is 1481 INT, which means the HELM in our case (see above) is giving you only 266 INT. This is overall roughly 36% less than it should be OR an 842 INT reduction from a 1108 Trait.

On a seperate issue for Demo at least Vision of Perfection proc chance is incredibly low, I’m not sure how people were getting multiples of these up on test servers but on live it’s like lucky to get one per minute, and then it’s there for such a short time you’re on average getting only 2 hits (which is useless). The main gain from this essence is the CD, meaning from going from test to live Memory as a main and Vision as a minor might be better.

It would be nice to receive a blue post about these issues.

Because Visions of Perfection was nerfed by about 50% or more by the end of PTR. It was completely ridiculous at the start.

Doesn’t answer why INT isn’t stacking though.

Also aboute Vision, It also makes vision garbage, I noticed as Affliction it actually deletes the current Darkglare and replaces it, or well to be clear one just summoned and then I used my 3min DG and the other insantly vanished so it appears it doesn’t let 2 out at once with Affliction which is a bit of a shame.

I just think in general Warlock needs some tweaking/love.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.