Surv hunter LF new home s4

Hello! My name is Remi, I am 26 years old and I’m from Norway. Been playing BM hunter since 2008. During BFA, I was raiding Mythic, including 4/10 Mythic Ny’alotha and a 2% wipe on Mythic Hivemind. In Sanctum of domination, I cleared 10/10 Heroic and am now looking for a guild on Kazzak Horde where I could play as Survival hunter still new at it but would love to learn it Also dont mind other classes just not druid rogue dk monk or priest :slight_smile: Feel free to contact me on discord or type down here! My discord tag is Remi/Silverbreath#1157 also dont mind to change server if needed :slight_smile:

Hello Remi!

LHP is a 15 year old international social raiding guild with a long AOTC raiding history on our previous server Thunderhorn. We transferred to Draenor a few months ago and are looking for more people who want to raid hc and/or mythic or do m+ in a friendly yet competitive environment .
We are raiding Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00h-23:00h ST, have a FFA run every Monday and have quite a few m+ groups going every day. We also organise game events outside of WoW to have some fun together!

Feel free to have a chat here, on discord Lacuna#6529 or Bnet LacunaTCCL#2300