Survival hunter lost uniqueness and identity in DF

Hello,
I am overall happy with new talent trees. Every spec is getting some new things or some unique combinations which werent possible in Shadowlands. However, survival hunter three is the only three where i was shocked and dissapointed.

First of all, general hunter tree make that Steel Trap, Serpent sting, Triple Serpent sting and Poison Injectors are avaible for all specs now which was only Survival hunter option. Additionaly, now i have to choose between Intimidation and Hi-Explosive Trap which i can have both in Shadowlands. And the most important of all, alpha predator is in the bottom of the three and for survival, alpha predator talent is must have, because otherwise it just doesnt flow well…

As for Survival hunter three i was really dissapointed too… i mean bombs are fun but its the same since BFA, i was expecting a LOT of new traps for survival (immolation trap, snake trap, caltrops and so on) and maybe some new type of bombs, new interactions with bombs. Only thing which is somewhat interesting is Fury of the eagle, however now its kinda pseudo abillity which reduce cooldown of other abillties when crit. Which is fine but i cant imagine playing hunter without haste. And for example in PvP you cant buy haste, crit gear.

Overall i am dissapointed with survival. It is spec which is very unique (was) and only thing which it need is more bombs, more traps and some new fun spells and tools to play with.

What is your opinion about survival hunter in DF ?

1 Like

Agreed. I don’t understand how a level 15 talent suddenly becomes top teir!
I like the look of ranger talent

#BringBackMoPSurvival!
The SL iteration is a trap.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.