Suspicious alliance bias in randoms

I sperged out a bit earlier in a BG, sure, I said I’m sick of facing high geared pre-mades coordinating over discord in random BG’s. Is this how ranked teams practice winning? Or do they do it because they lost and are frustrated? We know how to game the system to get teamed up with your 10 buddies it’s not hard.

However, apart from the pre-made thing, I believe there’s a fishy system in place that will matchmake with a bias depending on the faction which has been losing the most over the past month. I remember vividly my last month of random bg’s, being a bg hero myself I spend nearly all my time there, and the win-rate was pretty decent, not too high but maybe 60% of the time we would win. Suddenly after reset day I’ve lost every BG continuously. I’m seeing crazy coordinated teams, and their points hiking up real fast. I’m being aggressively chased down from half way across the map by groups of maybe 4-5 alliance as if I spat on each of their mothers and didn’t flush after using the toilet.

What’s going on? I just have this provocative thought that’s brought on by slight cynicism from being wronged in the past by this company, that they do infact have a system in place that somehow makes winning random BG’s easier for the faction who’ve been losing the most over a period of time.

Is anyone else on the horde noticing this?

The horde are quing as mercenarys mate let’s you have short ques and play as allianc
No conspiricy

merc mode shouldn’t even be a thing. It’s so biased and unfair, I’ve seen youtube videos where horde use the merc system to create premades to stomp BG’s.

This is 4 hours in now, non stop random BG’s and they’ve all be hard losses. My teams are either undeargeared, asleep or we start with maybe 2 or 3 less team mates so it’s usually like 7-8v10 on alliance.

It’s just plain wrong and a total waste of my time!

Then stop playing bgs for an hour and world pvp instead or go into Arenas

I’m taking a break. The point is that this system is just plain wrong. I get it that alliance probably get annoyed losing more often than not, but charity isn’t the way to fix this. The matchmaking system severely needs looking at.

• match ilvl margins
  • disallow grouping of more than two (controversial but whatever, I believe it would actually fix a lot of things)
  • Make sure there are either no healers per team or atleast 1 per team minimum. Meaning if by chance one team have healers, the other team before being matched should have atleast 1 to join, otherwise both teams don’t have healers altogether.

Mercenary mode has not been introduced as a charity system towards a faction.

Talking about BfA specifically, merc mode is here to help horde to get shorter queues. Nothing else.

I play alliance, spam bgs as much as you do and i experience the same issues even when hordies are part of the team. So I see no bias in all this to be honest.

Charity? It’s a way to get shorter ques nothing more, as horde is overpopulated when it evens out merc mode is gone and then when ally has more they have it.

It’s qaulity of life

Matchmaking? This isn’t a competitive mode though and it’s an rpg your meant to feel more powerful the more you gear if you enter I thin you need rbgs my friend if you’re looking for better MM

Oh lol. How funny that this tool to provide horde lesser queues is used by high gear horde to roflstomp other hordies. I love this

You would, what’s really funny though is that it’s always the alliance who need a handicapp to win.

Hunnie it’s horde premades who arerecking you. Very few alliance playbgs lol. Most quit due to this bizzare one sided,biased treatment. Or rerolled to blood elf

Sweetums, bless your cute little cotton socks, horde aren’t making premades. At most it’s groups of 2-3, most of the time our groups can’t even communicate because of how mixed the languages are. Hey, the more you learn, precious.

Hunniemunchkins they are premading as mercs and owning horde casuals. Or fighting another horde premades :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

Solution Don't ban all russians

Remind me, how do you validate that claim unless you are on discord with them?

Year 2020, Blizzard couldn’t yet find any solution for PVP and Premades.
It’s really so embarrassing for Blizzard.

1 Like

But that’s the thing, I have spoken with them. Back in WoD they used to do huge premades for Ashran where I’d join up, got to know a few regulars after leading a bunch of matches I got into conversations about their organisation and tactics, it’s super common for them to do this and for the clearest advantage in Ashran they brought over their random BG tacs to that since they’d quickly integrate and eventually the russian to eu pop was maybe 36-4.

Do you honestly think the majority of regular random BG heroes are just fabricating all this information, forging screenshots, conversations, youtube videos and twitch chats because we got upset over being GY farmed for 90% of the BG timer? Get real, we know this exists, we have done for a long time and even the russians on our forums here admit to it. They keep telling us to do the same thing if we don’t like it, and I’m here with a solution: Just let people group up to the max number a BG will allow for randoms.

I get that there are two systems, random BG with rewards and specific queuing which doesn’t reward. I believe to counter their exploits without having to stoop so low and exploit the game ourselves, is to just let us queue as large groups and form in custom pvp group finder.

UPDATE:

Here’s some screens I captured of probably the most obvious premade currently:

imgur .com /a/ JxtR7S0

This guy, perhaps his two friends with their multibox accounts had to be able to use the exploit to get themselves all queued together in the same BG. Happened twice last night, same people. Chat couldn’t believe it. The exploit is very easy to do, and I believe either this should be completely disallowed, as in don’t even allow 5-man parties to join. Or allow raids universally to join randoms.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.