SV hunter :(

Ideal for Survival. Tier 1 talents: Master of the Hunt (Balance between melee and ranged combat), Master Beater (more active use of our small crossbow), Master Flayer (development towards aggressive melee)
Killing a pet surv is easy, but it is an integral part of the spec. 2 row of talents - choice of kinship with pets: Ferocious improve self-healing even more, + to speed, tenacity - a bonus to versatility and an improvement in survivability for a melee zone in raid / keys, cunning - increased crit, additional acceleration (hunters always wear all kinds of filth, and Surv, you need to return to the mile zone)
From the last tier of talents, the Chakram must be transferred to the spell book, replaced with a talent that will reveal the Surv as a versatile person. The talent for bombs is excellent, but it is worth working on 1 talent (perhaps just add to the existing one some kind of passive like "Your raptor / mongoose strike can be duplicated with a 15-20% chance)

1 Like

:neutral_face:

1 Like

The only thing I don’t like about SV is that it doesn’t have a range for interrupt and slow. And yeah, raptro strike should be buffed so that we have a really good reason to fight hand to hand more often. Of course there are still a lot of things that could be done to improve the spec, but I would be happy if they at least do what I mentioned.

Lol we have tar trap mate

I would like bm/mm slow (ranged, short cd, no focus). That’s what I mean. The trap is something else entirely.

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

they just need to remove some GCD stuff from SV rotation, and add more trap value or more trap options

failing that, they should have an option to use a bow as SV like DK get with frost going DW or 2h

It is already possible to use bow, just few things with it that need to be applied. Would bo tho also nice to add double 1H weapons

But the trap thing man… going 1v1 you wont last fighting with traps when u get pure damage in your face. I find the trap playstyle really bad.

i’m quite new to SV hunt (played it during TBC, it was different ^^")

but for the QoL, there’s 2 things i don’t like :

• basically i feel like a dot dps with a poor melee spam button (so yeah buff raptor and/or buff talents related to it)
  • kill command being on gcd instead of no gcd but a 1 sec cd (to avoir red bomb spam) => as a sv hunt i should be able to command my pet while attacking -_-"

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.