Sylvanas is a traitor. Kill her

Sylvanas is the biggest jailer push over the game has. She sold the Horde interests out to the Jailer multiple times. She has Horde blood on her hands. Hence for these crimes against the Horde and being a multiple traitor she deserves to be executed like the useless Cow she really is. Let’s get rid of Sylvanas and then put some competent Undead into leadership for their race.

4 Likes

I just want my pastoral tauren shaman to not start on a Tim Burton ship

You want her dead?
Good to know what your opinion is.

I want Malf + Tyrande + Jaina + Greydog dead.

3 Likes

Given their presence in End Time dungeon, just like Sylvanas they are not likely to die.

I am not even sure what is his role recently. He is strong, but not really, night elf, but sort of neutral, have a strong grudge with Sylvanas, but was not present during the events at Orgrimmar. I have no idea what are the devs going to do with him.

PROPHECY OF THE THREE SIGNS
The wolf cub will inherit a bloody pack.

That could happen.

Varimathras:
When your thrones run red with betrayal… when your holy places burn and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth… only then you will know. And it will be too late.

And probably not just with him. But given the description, that would more likely be either Turalyon or Bolvar.

gl hf

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that one was about Anduin, with Varian being Lo’Gosh.

Could be. But can you call the human nations “a bloody pack”?

gl hf

Im seriously sick and tired in all xpcs having this couple in the spot light, illidan should have gutted them both. Not that they are bad-evil or whatever… Seriously this duo everywhere is annoying

That was back then when Anduin was all about wolf imagery, even his comic was called “Son of the Wolf”. They changed it to lion in BfA for some reason.

From Google:
Pack - a group of wild animals, especially wolves, living and hunting together.

Theory: Worgen and NEs after Teldrassil.
They all lived there, probably every one of them wants revenge.

Worgen can be associated to Wolves
NEs Druids can shapeshift, in to animal forms.

Cheers.

1 Like

If my memory serves me well, it’s a rather old part of the emblem of monarchy of Stormwind

That is true. But just like it’s hard to point a finger at what broke “machine of death” (I’m looking at you, Medivh), so it’s likely that one event will end up having multiple meanings, one of which could be that, same could be with this prophecy. There are 2 candidates, and 1 of them is known to be more agressive. Also, I am not sure if humans can be called “bloody” so far. Worgens, though. Especially if Tess leads them.

gl hf

1 Like

Yeah, I know that lion is a symbol of Stormwind (called Azeroth back then) since W2. It’s just weird that Anduin was all about wolves in Legion and in BfA he’s all about lions like if someone pressed a switch.

Go back to your tree…

It is guaranteed that we won’t see silveranus in another expansion’s trailer again.

New cinematic appeared

-seams that now we know why she is with Jailor.

b.t.w Shadowlands date November 23.

1 Like

I wonder if this is what she tells to Anduin.

The Jailer (and Denathrius) actually look like proper villains. I am cautiously optimistic.

gl hf

Neither Sylvanas or the Jailer looked like “proper villains” to me sorry.

If anything it further strengthens my belief that they’re doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Didn’t really get that vibe from Sylvanas by this trailer either…however I’m dreading more Anduin fanfic for sure…

1 Like

Ok, antagonists would be a more suitable word.

gl hf

Sylvanas kinda gave some heavy Legion-Illidan vibes there…
Still, i think its more on her becoming unhinged and having a distorted view of reality, rather than actually becoming some hero kind of character.

PS: Damn, gonna miss Nathanos. Hope he goes down like a champ.

2 Likes

I’d rather not have Illidan 2.0, so I hope she’s just crazy at this point.

3 Likes