Sylvanas isn't too powerful

Imagine still not understanding that Sylvanas has a powerful boss that has obviously given her more power than she had as the Banshee Queen. I can’t even…
You’ve been asking “Why is she so powerful” but for the wrong reason. Obviously she shouldn’t have this much power. Had you asked how she got the power instead of thinking the writers were making mistakes you’d be hanging with the cool kids who knew she was working for The Jailer (or someone like him atleast).
Don’t you just love it when paying attention is rewarded?

1 Like

I am a big Sylvanas hater, and I said so many times, even during the Novel a Good War, it was clear she got a major power up, she was able to battle a Man that could cast giants storms and tornadoes all over the planet, a man that has stopped armies, and fought many wars for 10 thousands of years…However she was not powerful enough to defeat him, regardless she battled him without being demolished instantly like Saurfang had at Astranaar.

Most of us knew she was empowered ever since War of thorns, she has not only pierced Malfurion’s Wisp wall (even if it was for a few seconds), the same wisp magic he used to destroy Someone as powerful as Archimonde but she has also managed to unleash new magic during the battle at Undercity , to detach from her body and become Spirit/Banshee at will etc…for the last month or so it was clear that her master gave her that power, and he is a rival of Elune, no one could have asked how she got the power up because they did a horrible job for 2 years with story telling.

Hipster Wimbert knew about Sylvanas’ powers before it was cool…

Might be because it never was and never will be cool…

is that your evil twin brother the one that used to hang out with wilfred fizzlebang :wink:

Yeah, I sometimes switch places with him after using an Ultrasafe Transporter.

The Jailor is not her boss just a powerful being that she uses to get whatever she wants… not the first time she did this…

He is her boss for now
But sure, I could see her betraying him at some point

But if the deal was struck during the edgy of night comic then Godfrey with a bullet was able to take down Sylvanas with a bullet lol.

So much for that power up then.

1 Like

Not for. With the Jailer.

nah nah, Jailor betraying her, she is very confident.
You know She is Jailor from another universe right?

I don’t think that power upgrade happened until recently. She clearley didn’t have that power back at Teldrassil otherwise she would have kicked Malfurion down herself. It had to happen just around Nazjatar I think.

No, she has been getting empowered by the souls for a while before that, they made it clear during Blizzcon that is why she was seen as more powerful during Legion, and ascended into Warchief. By the end of BFA she was very powerful because of all the death caused by the war.
When she battled Malfurion she was using abilities we have never seen before.

I think Blizzard have somewhat adequately shown Sylvannas’ newly-acquired powers.

The Saurfang fight is the big reveal, right? That’s where you really see what she’s capable of, where you learn that she’s actually been holding back before…a lot. She’s been hiding her powers.

And players have had opportunities to speculate after her secret deal with Helya, and after giving her knifu-waifu.

But it’s a recurring complaint, I think. Whenever any character does something or acquires something wickedly powerful, then the choir of complainers are lined up with their Mary Sue! Bad Writing! Plot Armor! And so on.
But mostly it’s just what Warcraft is. Whether it’s Illidan consuming the Skull of Gul’dan, Khadgar closing the Dark Portal, or Arthas claiming Frostmourne. There’s always a source of power nearby for those eager to find it, usually with some drawbacks down the line…

Does not make the story good.
You can always pull something out of your behind to justify it.
“Yeah but umm there is this thing we’ve never heard of who’s giving her power somehow and for some reason”
woopiedoo dont care still sucks

1 Like

Nobody said anything about Anduin mass rezzing everyone or Jaina pulling powers out of her butt both during raid fight and at Lordaeron alike.

These double standards are hillarious.

he didn’t mass rez anyone he mass healed it’s his special in heroes of the storm Holy Word: Salvation

After 0.5 seconds, Channel to invoke the Light for 3 seconds. While nearby, allied Heroes heal for up to 25% of their max Health and are Protected.

2 Likes

So, the deal was struck during the Edge of Night but her power ups didn’t come until BfA?

If this is true then how utterly retarded.

2 Likes

I agree. Like, couldn’t she have soloed Gilneas? Malfurion? All of Stormwind without an army? I don’t think they planned any of this until BfA starting of development or Legion ending. Ocasionally even forgetting to tell their novel writers it. Whom now looks stupid for making it look like she had it wrong the entire time. (Looking at you Christie. I am sorry the Dev’s treat you like this)

2 Likes

I generally can’t think of a reason why she wouldn’t be powered or nor the Jailor power her up, especially when she died to Godfrey and was able to harvest so many souls/people with the previous faction war.

Like surely this would have set some alarms bells off if she was that weak, vulnerable and the Jailor’s only key into breaking free or whatever.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.