Sylvanas should blow up

For real though, when Deathwing got his power up his body couldn’t handle it, he had to have plates drilled into his body in order to stitch it together and prevent it from destroying him.

Sylvanas got an even bigger power up, yet she is able to contain said power? I don’t recall Deathwing ripping the fabric of reality to any other planes, he just broke a stone of titanic origin and if i am not mistaken i constantly destroy and mine constructs of titanic origin.

Sylvanas isn’t connected to the earth tho
She should absolutely get some veins and the like

How do you know that she have got a power stronger then deathwing?.
The only reason we could kill him was because of the Dragon Aspects and thrall using the friendship beam.

I would love this. Watching Sylvanas violently explode into a thousand tiny pieces because of her own idiotic pursuit of more power at any cost would be incredibly satisfying. It wouldn’t shut up her fanatics - nothing has that power - but if it’s sufficiently humiliating, I could almost forgive the devs for BfA existing.

2 Likes

Because Deathwing at no point was able to destroy any legendary items with his bare hands and rip a fabric between planes of existence.

1 Like

I’m still for a cartoon anvil falling from the sky and squishing Sylvanas. Anything more serious than that couldn’t wash away the bad taste of the rest of her story of the last years. And I mean that seriously. Go full cartoon anvil, Blizz, the story will become much more enjoyable.

1 Like

After seeing Ardenweald Theatre I want to see similar recap things for every expansion. Totally worth it.

gl hf

“Then, suddenly, a huge cartoon anvil fell from the sky and killed Sylvanas. This made everyone very unhappy.”

2 Likes

Maybe a bit predictable, but I seriously hope that’s how her story ends, her immense need for power becoming her undoing. Maybe not literally the exploding, but a humiliating fall from grace would really be deserved.

1 Like

Like spontaneously blow up?

Yeah why not? Much better plot.

I am for the anvil too. And on one side of the anvil should write ACME (Azeroth Construction Math and Engineering)

as far as i know, sylvanas was the first in history to try.

We’ve had far greater powers contained in other mere mortals. I honestly do not see the fuss with Sylvanas, beyond the usual fixation and/or interest her character generates.

Tyrande, Malfurion, Jaina, Khadgar, Magni, Thrall,…all had power ups comparable to that of Sylvanas.

1 Like

she actually saving us all …from eternal sufering…TRAITOR elf.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.