Taiwan releams

How to play on those server?

Do I need to download specific game client for that?

Is there any English server there?

Do I need to buy seperate game time and expansions there?

You can create a new WoW account from the Games and Subscriptions on your account page, just choose the Asia region. It starts as a starter edition and you can add a sub/game time. You can have up to 8 WoW accounts on one Blizzard account regardless of their region.

I believe all realms there are Taiwanese but I think you can play on an English client.

And yes separate WoW accounts require separate game time and expansion purchases. Also since it’s a different region none of your collection/achievements carry over. Only thing you might have there are promotion stuff as those are usually account wide (blizzcon ingame rewards or rewards from other blizzard games).

1 Like

No point of doing then… If i just wanna explore there.

I mean I wasn’t really sure what’s your point on this but yeah it’s only really worth considering if you change your residence to somewhere close to it. If it’s just out of curiosity you can just do it on a trial account.

1 Like

I have started wow in eu - since then I am playing there even if I moved to Asia.

I wanna try taiwan server for ping check and community.

Taiwan server comes under Asia or US/Oceania?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.