Take a peek at Zandalar Tribe

Good evening everyone,

If you are one that wants to come back to Vanilla/Era or a new player interested in trying, if you want to play on a PvP server without having to deal with the consistent ganking and camping of the bigger servers, if you don’t want to compete with everyone for the same mobs and maybe you are one that enjoys RP, please consider giving Zandalar Tribe a chance or just try it, talk with the people there on either the Alliance or Horde side.

We are trying to rebuild the server, to get it back to it’s former glory even if it is a small glimpse of those times, people join almost every day, we are trying to rebuild the economy and while that doesn’t happen we just help each other, trading between us, we manage to get groups going for dungeons, there’s very very few level 60’s so much so that we don’t have a full group of 60’s to raid, everyone is still leveling.

We have a server discord going, of course i am not able to post it here, so if you are interested join the server and talk to us, we will provide you with links for the server discord and guild discord.

I hope you consider checking this Pandora box.
I wish you the rest of a good day, evening or whatever your bones feel like doing.
Blaze yours truly shady warlock salesman extraordinaire.
“You come get da Voodoo.”

1 Like

Dear Blaze. I know my English writing not good. But … let me correct anyhow “Peak” is top of mountain, so I think you tell us all “Come play King of the Hill in ZT” :wink: You mean “Peek” - meaning look :smiley:
Sorry those typos bother me as bad in English.
And still I hope many listen and go take peek at ZT. Good luck.

Hello Thalissa how are you doing?
Thank you so much for getting my attention to this, i apologize to you and to everyone that read this post that i took so long to correct it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.