Talent suggestion for restoration

I was wondering if it would be nice to change High Tide to Stormkeeper.

the reason I’m thinking this, is because Echo of the Elements is the only other damage dealing focused talent; I think it would spice up resto’s damage capability, while not being too crazy (after being finetuned to not be OP next to a few insta lvb’s obviously).
Could even increase the cooldown if neccesary, I just really like to see the talent slot of High Tide being interesting and usable.

I would take 2 instant Chain Heals with 1.5 min cd. Yes please.

That’d be really nice, but it would be nice to have some more damage capabilities too, 2 instant CL or LB sound really good.

Our dps spells should be a secondary consideration. I don’t want talents targeting dps.

I’d like high tide to offer something valuable. Like OP suggests. Maybe the next 2 chain heals instant cast or gain double mastery.

Right now it’s a useless talent. The PvP talent for chain heal is actually better.

Resto is in a great spot right now but in just feel so many of the talents are mandatory and some are just down right useless.

1 Like

I’d prefer they’d restore high tide to what is was…20%.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.