[Talk Show] RP Talks - Spotlight Night 19th Nov!

Stream Days: Thursdays
Starting Time (Realm Time): 21:00
Discord: https://discord.gg/aB7Gzb3
Ask Us Questions Here: https://ask.fm/fusecraftad9069

What is this?
RP Talks is designed to be something along the lines of a Talk Show for the roleplaying community of World of Warcraft. We’re looking to engage in loose conversations surrounding the ongoing/past events on our realms, tips and advice along with much more. We hope to shine a much brighter and more fun side towards the community with the assistance of the community surrounding it.

It’ll always be live so the audience can engage in the conversations going on with us at the time and the potential guests that may pop up. If you end up missing a stream, it’ll always be archive in youtube for you to be able to look back to. Links being provided at the end of each stream once it’s uploaded completely!

Where can I find it?
I’m still not all to sure if you’re allow to send direct external links towards the likes of youtube and twitch. You can always search for myself directly under the name of Fusecraft through both platforms!

Some topics you might expect to see:

• Roleplay
  • World of Warcraft (duh)
  • The Community
  • Blizzard related news
  • And more

Guests, how?
If you’re wishing to participate in the live conversations, you can always poke myself in-game through Fuse (H) or Ercia (A). You can also find me through the discord link above. All that I ask of you is that you’ve a clear mic. I’ll otherwise go out as seek individuals now and again to make an appearance.

Volunteering!
We’re but two people and can only keep up with so much of what’s going on, unfortunately that means that we’ll sometimes miss out on certain things going on; guilds, campaigns, general community initiatives and more. I wholeheartedly welcome the suggestion of potential things to talk about to be thrown my way. I only ask that we can keep the subjects drama free.

Questions?
If you’ve any questions you might want to ask towards myself, the guests or about the topic of the week. You can feel free to throw them up on the thread and we’ll aim to answer them during the stream. You can alternatively ask them during the stream, beware that we can take a bit sometimes to answer it!

Contact method:
BTAG: Fuse#21675
Discord: FuseCraft#5169
Horde: Fuse, Theolain
Alliance: Ercia

36 Likes

Cool initiative, listened to this pretty often last time you guys were active, will certainly have a listen when you go live again!

4 Likes

[something] Talks: Version 3.0 is here! - Will be tuning in, pal.

4 Likes

Cool, cool, cool. Let’s get RP out there!!

4 Likes

Glad to be coming back, hoping to make it better than before. \o/

Version 2.5 at best, we don’t talk about the first iteration…

5 Likes

Doing one thing not too great and then doing better at it after practice and experimention is only ever a good thing.

3 Likes

Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Dude, that’s so hot :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I feel blessed.

2 Likes

Yay! That’s awesome Ercia! Looking forward to listening in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I may have mixed up the contacts a little and just notice, but I’ve fixed it up now!

2 Likes

Looking forward to this. I always liked your talks.

3 Likes

Glad to see this back!

3 Likes

Thanks, still not able to post/share links maybe I should work on that!

2 Likes

This sounds really good! Hope it becomes big and strong. :star:

2 Likes

Hope to see it thrive!

2 Likes

So glad it’s back! I used to enjoy it a lot, and I hope now the Talks will be even better!

2 Likes

Yaaargh! Wonderful!

2 Likes

Hoping to make it better, if not right at the start with time and with feedback. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gave some feedback in the Discord, let’s see where it goes!

2 Likes