Tank and Healer "Shortage"

I usually place my healing gear in bank, and try to get in groups as tank (works 95% of time). And if group really needs a healer I go at bank b4 instance… People will allways wait for you if you’re healer/tank. Don’t waste bag space, use it for farming money:)

Just gonna point out its not the ‘‘retail attitude’’

I assume everything was just happiness & sunshine back in actual classic/vanilla and nobody was ever toxic & everyone was friendly to eachother

Just gotta love it when the level 18 orc tells u what is wrong with classic

You apply to group for a role - if you feel you can do the role. Your spec does not matter. I have no idea for example what spec the 2 druids in our group are. But I think they are feral, but I never asked either - they do just fine tank, dps or heal.They swap roles in dungeon based on their mood.

if YOU feel you can handle whatever role in group - that’s all people need to know.

I ask what kind of run it is on my Dwarf Priest because I don’t want to play with or encourage these bloody Spell Cleave groups.

And here I am as a priest looking for DM groups for over an hour now

Roll Tank is more fun than healer.

“Tank and healer shortage”…

You play a rogue. Play a tank and healer yourself and you’ll never lack that spot ever again.

Aye. That’s his IQ = 0

Str is the main stat for cats as well. But rolling on agi leather is 100% legit (and witness a whine from a huntard is priceless :joy:). Not many peeps have any idea about right itemization for all i’ve seen in these couple of weeks. Even after 15 years lol. A priest needed the Assault Band yesterday in ZF because there’s a spirit on it. Noone else needed it happily.

Yet another one absentmindedly parrotting old tales

1 Like

I wish they’d make druids and palas more viable, then those class/roles would be more popular and that would help the shortage. I’m all for a few adjustments here and there that would make Classic a better game.

2 Likes

And then you step out of the dungeon and realise, umm no.

Check maitoz on twitch. He main tanked the last MC run in Fury/prot spec, without using a shield… might be the solution for you guys :smiley:

1 Like

But they literally can’t avoid crushing blows. They can soak the damage, but they can’t get enough avoidance to mitigate them.

I agree with the bubble bit: very frustrating to not get rage, especially at the beginning of a fight. As for the other part: not healing until you are on low health: Dont worry mate, I’ve got you… Did you die? No? Then why are you complaining? Also, have you heard of the 5 second rule (for regenerating mana in combat)? I heal in bursts: let the need build up, heal until ihave control again and then I wait to try to get manaregen back. Oh, and dont tell me how to play the game. I know what I am doing. KKthxBB.

3 Likes

And that surely is the cause that druids suck at tanking and should reroll warriors
/sarcasm

Not to tell that 90% of warrior tanks are fury/prot who dualwield tank everything except maexna, patchwerk, 4h and sapph.

I just said they can’t get uncrushable, which you seemed to be thinking of as an “absentmindedly parrotted old tale”.
I said nothing else on account of druids. If the furball can do it and is willing, I’ll gladly do dps instead.

So you’re saying that Warrior can tank and do dps at the same time? Unlike the bear? :smiley: Or what is the takeaway from that comment for me? :smiley:

That dw warrior tanks get crushes as well as druids

Not much of a dps in def stance, but yes they definitely contribute towards it