Tank and resto/ranged dps LF guild/M+ team

Howdy,

Me and my friend recently transferred to Tarren Mill in search of a more competitive and saturated community. We are currently actively running m+ keys and help out friends guilds with mythic progression while the current ban situation is affecting them, but we would like to settle down somewhere now and focus on our own progression or an M+ team so we wouldn’t need to keep pugging keys.

I have 4/9M experience. Was previously the healing and shot calling raid officer, later transitioning towards main tanking with a Brewmaster, Guardian Druid and a Vengeance DH as my current main toons at a high level.

My friend is a resto shaman main with 3/9M experience with a good chunk of pulls on Opulence. He is able to play elemental and currently embracing his inner dps as an off role.

Our availability is Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, preferably with raid times after 20.00 server time.

If you are missing a tank and a healer or just want to have a chat:
IamCyn#21183 - Bnet
Cyn#0945 - Discord

Hey Mate,

Keta here from Resurge. Currently not really looking for a tank, but always interested to talk to you guys since we can use decent players/healers/dps.

We are 1/9M right now because we are struggling of getting a solid 20m team every raid day we have. We raid on monday and wednesday from 19:45 till 23:00. We usually lack 2 or 3 and pugging for mythic is just painful. So if you are available for a talk, lets talk!

Kind regards,
Keta
Ketanjal#2240

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.