Tank/DPS looking for late night guild

Hello there!

I am a returning CE raider, with so far 2x Edge on KJ in Tomb and Jaina in BoD.
One was achieved as a tank - other one as a dps.

Am looking for a stable guild with history of clearing content where I can settle in for 8.3 (since TEP is out for too long to make it count, let’s be real - BUT will do my best to do so anyway) and beyond.

Currently can play either a tank or dps with my favourite classes being pally, warlock, druid or DH (can add a DK to the mix, but would need time to level it up and gear it up and AP grind it up).

My quick raiding summary:
Pre WoD : Raided from Vanilla to start of MoP but my teenage stupidity caused my account to be perma’d so that doesn’t count.
WoD : Came back to the game at the end of the xpac and only cleared HC HfC
Legion : Both EN and ToV were purely Heroic for me, didn’t went into Mythic there.

• Nighthold: 7/10 - bosses left alive : Star Augur, Elisande and Cool’Dan
  • Tomb : Full Clear
  • Antorus : Left the game during Kin’Garoth progress due to health related issues
    BFA : Uldir - didn’t came back to the game yet
    BoD: Full Clear
    TEP: Left the game since 8.2 tickled me in all the wrong ways + problems finding a guild with suitable raid times. BUUUT… nothing’s lost, right boiz?

IMPORTANT
Late night means that I can raid from 10/11PM and onwards only.

I am willing to server and/or faction transfer to join the guild! Hit me up on:
- Btag: Ivar#21250
- Discord: Ivar#8221

Hi there Ivar, not sure if we’re what you’re looking for in terms of progress as we’re only just starting mythic EP (1 down with big fish at 2% with 19 people).

Anyway, we’d be very interested in a havoc DH or lock.
We also have recently transferred from Frostmane to Silvermoon for fresh blood, we’ve been raiding as a guild since 2007 and in our 12th year. We are ANV, we raid 3 nights a week (Mon/Weds/Thurs) between 22:00 - 0:00 ST.

If you think we’d be of interest add me hellykins#2114 for a chat/more info.