Guild found

Guild has been found.

Hi mate! Curb Your Elitism on Ravencrest is looking for new members. We are interested in the right tank to change up our tank-roster, as our current tanks would like to do some DPS. Our guild thread is here: [A][Ravencrest] <Curb Your Elitism> 5/10M - #8 by Odyhunter-ravencrest

My discord is Odeus#6957 if you wanna have a chat.

1 Like

Heya, I think we meet some of your requirements - older group (average age about 30), 2 raids a week starting at 21:15 server time, 2/10M at the moment and enjoy raiding for fun rather than serious hardcore. That’s not to say we don’t take our raiding seriously, but the fun is in killing some bosses and seeing how far we get rather than pushing hard for CE.

We raid Thursday and Monday, 21:15-23:30 server time, with a casual raid for alts/socials on Wednesdays.

Happy to have a chat with you if you are interested - scar#2634 on bnet or scar#0097 on discord

1 Like

Hey there, one of our guild’s team (Pulse Gaming - Stormscale, Horde) is looking for more people to start mythic progression, and I feel you’d be a good fit for us! The guild has a very friendly atmosphere with a generally older playerbase. Our team has cleared heroic together and now we’re looking for more people to try our hands at mythic. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 20:00-23:00 server time. If you have any questions, or you’d be up for a chat about the team, add me on either discord (Wixee#0713) or battlenet (Lemonade#2498)!

Hey, we may have a home for you if you do choose to switch to horde. One of our tanks is swapping back to DPS so we’re on the look out for a replacement.

We raid Friday and Saturday nights with an optional midweek raid thrown in as well.

Our recruitment post is linked below along with the battletag/discord of one of the GMs if you’d like to have a chat first.

Good luck in your search!

Have you been breaking mythic keys on your own and wiping in raids with pugs? Come break keys and wipe with us instead! We are very social and inclusive, currently on 9/10 HC Nathria with a group full of noobs. Join us!

Hello there,
If you want a great place to call home please check out Nanotechs guild post!

We are a new guild with the core members 10/10 Heroic looking for all players to start the mythic Journey with us!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we also have an active discord come join the fun