Tanks are finally balanced in pvp

To all the people saying tanks are op and guardian is too strong : GO CHECK the facts and the playerbase. Tanks are super underrepresented and not only dont need a nerf but might even need a buff in some cases. Thanks blizz that finally you can play a tank in pvp and enjoy it without being totally obsoloete. (Dps will hate that they cant stunlock kill you but everyone needs to adapt )

1 Like

You really felt the need to open a thread now?

Posting troll comments in the existing threads apparently wasn’t enough, huh ? Required an own thread

6 Likes

Playing one of the most broken classes in the whole game that can heal 15% of your already high hp every 5 sec with death strike and barely receiving a nerf to the most broken pvp ability- Necrotic strike after months of VIGOROUS complaints all over the forums of WoW and you say I am a troll? Haha

Do u know that tanks are desing to take damage from raid bosses, dungeon mobs and bosses.What deals more dmg or applies debuffs that threatens the survivability of a tank?Dps or the stuff i mentioned above?

2 Likes

So udk is retardly broken because of death strike and necrotic strike?Hahaha.Comedian suits u perfectly

3 Likes

Every single word of what you just said is wrong.

Let’s make sure it stays that way.

2 Likes

Tanks are part of the 3 role system : Damage dealer, healer, tank. They deserve their place as much as DPS and healers do.

Braindead logic : “Do u know that tanks are designed to take damage from raid bosses, dungeon mobs and bosses.What deals more dmg or applies debuffs that threatens the survivability of a tank?Dps or the stuff i mentioned above?”

Following that logic it also means that: Do you know DPS are designed to kill gargantuan Raid bosses with hundreds of time more health than the whole raid and mythic bosses on tyrannical at +15-20… //

Stop whining and accept the fact that you simply cant faceroll everyone in pvp and there will always be a class or a role that you will suck at killing. If these are tanks well go reroll one.

The direction of tha game is towards pve.Classes , progression systems, talents have been desing around that.Pvp has been negleted and left to its destiny.So ofc dps have been desing to deal with the gargantuan RaId bosses with hundrends of time more health that than the whole raid and mythic bosses at tyrannical at +15-20 but raid bosses evetually have been made to be defeated by the cooperation of tank healer and dps. Also even in case of tank and spank, dps dont actually oneshot bosses or burst a large amount of their hp like 40%. Furthermore there is a different setup of talents traits essences and maybe stats depedning on the encounter u deal with a dps (Patchwerk or hectic).When u deal damage to player he doesnt stay static in contrary with bosses. so even u have a full pve setup and go to pvp it will only work if u have 100% uptime to your targets which is utopic casue players try to avoid damage ,bosses dont kite u around room , they dont hide behind pillars,
Dps have not pvp talents do deal with tanks with exception of fire mage(Greater pyrobrick).In addition the tradition of pvp at arenas is either double dps or dps and healer.There were some comps with tank or some out of meta builds with tanks but it was counterable because of meta of double dps are dps healer.Tank at pvp trationally work as flag carriers.They have no place for abuse in arena.Not all tanks are balanced at pvp tho, can u be a FC with bdk prot war prot pala or brewmaster , u go only as guardian or venge. Guardian at arena work like healer provides 24/7 raid wall.Thats no balanced compared with other tanks…

1 Like

Why do you guys even pay attention to a guy that has 20% win ratio in 3s and 42% in 2s as a druid? He obviously has no clue about anything he talks about and just wants to annoy people here…

2 Likes

If you think the guardian druid being unkillable is the problem then you have no clue whatsoever about the actually broken part of the toolkit. The issue is the healing and damage reduction they bring to the team.

I don’t enjoy watching a bear do damage equal to their warrior/DK/other melee teammate while also healing for the same amount.

1 Like

“Tanks are finally balanced in PvP!” - 1550 player

Tanks doing the same damage as a dps, the same healing as a healer and takes damage as a tank is not welcome. Ban tanks.

4 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/f5fhh9Y

1 Like

lmao, next you will be telling us demon hunters need buffs.

1 Like

I understand to hear it from someone who doesnt play guardian since they dont know anything about them since they didnt experience anything about them.

But player who plays guardian makes this thread.

1 Like

I saw this thread and thought holy crap they nerfed guardians… but its all a troll. I haven’t been this disappointed since I put Scrubs on the other day and found they were on that final crap season.

2 Likes

you know necrotic strike and death strike exist from wotlk to now? LOL guardian druids are op, they need to nerf jts dmg output by 70%, you are a tank not dps. Blizzard is forgetting magic trio, dps heal and tanks cannot be the same, now we have immortal tanks that heal more than healers, doing more dps than actual dmg dealers. Blizzard has lost touch with their game, pvp is actual proof of that.

as far as i remember necrotic strike came with cata

1 Like

nice troll 10/10

Only comp I can think of that could possibly counter it (without running with a guardian themself) would be destru/fire mage.

When a comp only has one possible counter then anyone with a clue can figure out that it might be a wee bit broken.

And please don’t use the beautiful word “logic”, you are defiling it with those arguments.

1 Like