Target of target and pet unitframe not working

Hello there!

So my target of target and focus target of target fail to load if my target or focus change their target during combat. Sometimes I can see my target and focus switching their target in the beginning of the combat, but if it lasts longer than a few mins it just disappears.

Also whenever I am in combat and summon a new pet my pet unit frame doesn’t show up. Only fix for that is to resummon my pet out of combat.

TL;DR: ToT, focus ToT and pet frame fails to load whenever I’m in combat.

My guess is the 2 issue has connection. Any suggestions how to fix it / what can cause it? I already did a full UI reset, tried troubleshooting with addons by swicthing them off and on 1by1, nothing helped so far. Thanks in advance.

Please note that disabling addons (turning them off), does not remove them from the game. They could still be causing trouble for you if loaded into the game by having them installed.

Please clear your UI (addons) completely (disable your addon manager if you use one as well), and see if the same problem continues to happen.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

I did some more testing with the method you mentioned, and turned on LUA errors, and I seem to found what addon causes it. I diasbled it and now ~80% of the time I see ToT. Should I remove every file that contains data from that addon to fix it completely?