Tarren-Mill (Horde)-Mythic Alt Raid 1 day a week raiding

Hi all, currently looking to form an alt raid, a group of players from mixed guilds that just want further progression (EPOX) for their alts.

Chill 1 day a week raiding on a Wednesday evening 19:30-23:00 server time, the whole point is that everyone in the raid would have already cleared the mythic bosses on their main. So that its an easy raid, where people know what they are doing, and we can get some loot for our alts.

The raid will most likely follow my own guilds raid progress (5/10M), but should we somehow out-perform. We would continue to progress like any normal mythic guild. As most of us know farming HC on an alt becomes fruitless at a certain point and then all you have to do on it is M+ for the weekly chest to get it more gear. That’s the whole reason for me wanting to push mythic on my alt. We have about 7-15 players that would be dedicated to coming already, just looking to make up the 20 man roster.

In the future at the start of every raid tier, we would clear normal then move on to HC, just to catch up on gear. Keep clearing HC to get them HC gear. And once we are clearing HC in good time, we would then start on mythic progress.

A bit about me, have raided since wotlk and started helping out with raid leading since then. Was in 2 former top 50/100 guilds but now i prio just having fun in raids whilst still clearing content. Raid atmosphere is very comical but we focus up when needed.

Add me on bnet Mulawaki#2616 for more info and questions you may have. Whilst there is cross-realm mythic raiding unlocked for horde atm. We would want a full roster on tarren mill to be able to mythic raid early on in future raid tiers.