Hi and welcome to Puppets of Misrule!
Realm: Tarren Mill - Accepting cross-realm members
Puppets of Misrule formed 8th of Jan 2023. We’ve with the seasons grown and current have 2 consistent and active raiding teams + a good social community!
The guild Mythic team has currently progressed 3/9M - Rashok 12% within 10.2.
We are a group of social and semi-hardcore players who enjoy clearing PvE content, but also play around with PvP, transmog and other seasonal content.
The leader of the guild has previous experience in guild management through previous GM/Officer roles both from WoW and other MMOs.
As most other guilds this season, we’ve been plagued with attendance issues.
Fortunately we do have a good chunk of players who’ve stuck with us for Season 1 and 2, which has allowed us to run consistent raids through the weeks, only having to cancel very specific sessions due to massive absence.
Current progression for the team is 12% on Rashok M, with the fight mostly learnt and optimizing players DPS output remains!
We raid 2 days/week, 2.5 hour sessions. Raid times are listed further down below.
For the entire Season 2 (10.1) we’ve run 2 raiding teams:
Team 1: Semi-hardcore Mythic progression team. Season goal will be to clear 50-60% of Aberrus. Attendance requirement is ~90% on a 4 week basis, i.e. 7 out of 8 raid days attendance.
Team 2: Casual / Semi-hardcore Ahead of the Curve (AotC) progression. Seasonal goal will be to clear AotC within Aberrus. Attendance requirement is 60% on a 4 week basis, i.e. 5 out of 8 raid days attendance.
- This team have accomplished their goal, currently recruiting for Season 3
Raid days + time:
- Team 1:
- Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Server Time
- Sundays 20:30-23:00 Server Time
- Team 2:
- Sundays 20:30-23:00 Server Time
- Tuesdays 20:30-23:00 Server Time
- Team 1 (20-30 players):
- 1 DPS (with and able to OS healer)
- 3-4 Melee DPS (DH, Enhance Shaman, Unholy DK, Feral)
- 2-3 Ranged DPS (Balance, Shadow, Frost/Arcane)
- Team 2 (20-25 players):
- 1Melee DPS (Feral)
- 3-4 Range DPS (Balance, Mage, S-Priest, Ele Shaman)
- Surplus is always considered
Class listings are preference. Exceptional players are always welcomed and will be considered regardless of class/spec.
PvE requirements on our players (leaders included):
- Attendance + Sign-ups
- We use discord for both raid communication and sign-ups. To be a raider for our guild you’ll have to keep yourself updated on the information posted within the discord and be active with the sign-ups.
- Respect time
- Invites will be issued 30 minutes before raid start, pugs will be searched for 15 minutes before raid start, 10 minutes before start we should ideally be inside the raid ready to start.
- Personal character Preparation
- Read up on basic tactics/ask your fellow raiders before a raid session. Do not be afraid to ask if you don’t know how a fight is done. I’ll gladly give a quick and brief explanation to the fight/answer questions at all times!
- Consumables, enchants, gems, gear is required to have and maintain for Heroic and higher difficulties.
- Positivity (cheesy but still)
- Progress raiding means a lot of wiping. Stay positive, communicate, ask for breaks if needed.
- Access to discord
- Communication is the key, lets the guild inform you about various topics. It also lets you reach the people within the guild remotely without having to log into the game.
- Discord: Reptution#9481
- B-net: Reptution#2504
Thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment post, for any questions, ask below or contact me on either platform! Socials always welcomed!