TBC - Characters

Hello!
As a classic player i am worried of what will happen to my character if the Burning crusade shows up, Please blizzard do not make a mistake that you can transfer your character and then dissappearing it from the Classic wow and my reason why this shoudnt be done is that it will decrease amount of players in classic wow and kill it to the ground. Better leave the classic characters be and find a better solution to swap them to the burning crusade.
My solution for the burning crusade and what happens to our characters is that you just can copy them to the burning crusade as it was in when the orginal TBC came out, people that worked for their characters had most 60 in the burning crusade and had advantage, As by myself playing a classic i have noticed the increasing amount of totally new players in wow that just started the classic and likes it over the latest expansion of wow so you shoudnt be worried that the exping areas will be empty, they wont as if you relase the burning crusade it will be a huge hype and we will get thousand maybe millions completely new players to the world of warcraft.
And most of all Blizzard, i want to tell you this, you shoundt always listen the ones that makes most voice, sometimes the silent ones knows it better, you dont have to fix every single thing, you can relax with the classic and might coming burning crusade. the ones who’s not pleased with it wont play it anyway as long as the ones that just chills with it and takes it easy, as a 15 years old game in my opinion should be done.

cheers,
Dinhu

Doesn’t matter if we can transfer or not.
We won’t be playing classic regardless.

3 Likes

Wow very nice

It’s not about being nice, it is what will happen.

oh ok very nice

It sure is, can’t wait for TBC.
While I hope there will be a good solution for this problem I do expect the majority to move into hellfire peninsula.

if and when i roll a character tbc i will go for rp-pvp realm

yes, but the copy would be just lvl and items currently equiped.

1 Like

This is good idea too

But you know, i have no illusions,
its gona be a shetfest like every single blizz launch :smiley:

1 Like

I am forever gratefull for blizzard relasing the classic no matter what

1 Like

We all are.
Enjoy your time midgetman.

you too ! aaaa

I personally don’t care either way since I’m never returning to Classic again once TBC releases. If it’s going to be transfers, though, I’m going to enjoy seeing Classic having to directly compete with TBC. It’ll be interesting to see what people will go for if forced to choose.

1 Like

you are goin to enjoy seeing people to be forced. alright

source please

or they could also do it this way that you’ll lose your items on your copied (not transfered) characters and get level 60 TBC leveling equipments, lose your money and items but get to keep bank slots you have bought… tho that would mean people losing their hard earned gear… which is sad too… yeah your idea might be the best in my ears, you can choose some of your fav items with your cloned character for new adventures but can hop to your beloved champion at classic with all that level 5 boots you kept while leveling because they are so important to you (yes i do that too)

Well, after all the dissing many Classic players did about TBC and how nobody wants it (or few ppl want it), it’d be interesting to see how a direct competition between the two of them would end.

I personally don’t think it would end well for Classic, but we’ll see.

Hopefully we will see a solution where you get to keep your classic character in a classic and make some kind of clone of it to tbc, after all there will be players on both games just most likely less in classic wow than tbc, but why to cut off player base in classic by purpose? you will someday get bored at TBC too and you will say the same words for wotlk and we end up the same circle what was with when tbc, wotlk etc came first time, game chancing all the time and you get nothing in your hand if you dont run with it like a race horse and if its not something you or some people cant handle that some other players play the game slowly and enjoying its not a problem. people like that already won with the previos classic->tbc->wotlk->bfa race run, got bored to it and swapped to a classic and tries to do the same chanced to it… just keep classic chill, tbc chill.

You do realize that I have played both TBC and WotLK for years on pservers (not even on progress realms, in fact, but on realms already in 2.4.3 and 3.3.5 respectively), and can speak with knowledge when I say both are much less boredom-inducing than Vanilla?

I’m not asking TBC simply because I wanna relive the progression. I’m asking TBC because, unlike Classic, it’s a much more viable game to stay on for the long term and doesn’t need constant FRESH to stay interesting. Similarly as with WotLK, though I personally prefer TBC.