TBC classic Paladin issues

Lets face it. Only blizzard is responsible for this buggy experience they call classic tbc. But blaming game would not take us anywhere.
Had to add point 4 and 5.

So i STROGNLY advise bliz to consider the following.
I am only saying about tank paladin experience

1. The taunt is on global cooldown. Seriously? it even works like 50% of the time due to other issues.
  2. Other issue, I understand that you made it possible to cast on target, so people do not have to target ally player. But if you did so - make it work properly. For now there is big probability that taunt would be activated without target and would be waiting for you to turn around and click on taunt, as cursor shows that taunt is activated without target. Seriously it is better to use macros anyways. May be remove this “feature”? I cannot cast taunt in this state either “esc” is needed or some other manipulations, while in middle of combat and tanking i already have a lot in queue. The clear steps to reproduce - get a warlock with you and ask him to cast death coil, before casting taunt on target enemy mob.
  3. Treat. How come curses generate threat and judgment of seal of crusader and seal of wisdom do not. They do apply positive buff for the group, while npc target says - “oh you want to get more damage on me or mana from attacking me - i am totally fine with it”. I think pal is only class, as tank, that has abilities with 0 threat. And not just some abilities, but useful ones and mandatory in rotation.
  4. What is up with first bosses in mana tombs and arcatraz. No one healer can heal it all even if he heals only tank. Priest as a top heal in my book cannot do it. and we usually go in two healer. You do know that on other mobs with elemental attack - their elemental damage is lowered by armor. I suppose someone forgot to inherit this?
  5. And the last part, why you are lowering difficulty after 2 wipes? Can you just make it so it always same decent difficulty, balanced and there is no hidden features like lowering difficulty level? If mechanics are followed boss should be killed. While at point 4 you can clearly see that there is no way to pass those bosses either without 2 wipes or two healers. 2 healers in heroic is new meta?

I can get only one conclusion, bliz as always does not like hybrid classes, even in deeply focused spec. Do something about these. As for the taunt, i think reverting back to original is the way to go, cause it does not work with your improvements.

p.s. I already tiered of saying to you that your web team does not know how to make sites. I had to manually go to en version of forum, cause English language is not picked up from my profile. Is it so hard to keep up to quality standards?

1 Like

Nah they’re just incompetent and have no idea what they’re doing which ends up with bugs literally everywhere.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.