TBC Pre Patch - Rank 14 Gear

Will Horde Paladin / Alliance Shaman get their Rank 14 gear in the pre patch ??

And will Horde Paladin Get yellow “Alliance” set (That have Alliance badges on it) ??
or will “Horde Paladin” set be remake to take on the Horde Warrior rank 14 look ??

And if “Horde Paladin” get a “new set” - Do “Alliance Shaman” also need one ??

Hardly, i think prepatch will last like 3 weeks, doubt that one fresh character can reach rank 14 in that time.

Or they just activate the revamp in the prepatch, and you can no longer gain the titles at all.

You buy the gear for honor points in prepatch. It is entirely feasible for a hardcore pala/shaman to reach level 60 and grind 60k honor or however much you need for a R14 weapon.
That being said, why wouldn’t they just look like their factional plate/mail equivalents?

1 Like

Aint the weapons tied to rank? I dont remember it very well.

This is my source, and people say yes there:

Hm interesting, thx for the info.

Pretty sure the horde paladin set is exactly the same as all the belf guards. That disgusting red and black thing. (Warlord’s Aegis “horde”).

The tjaman one on the other hand looks identical for both horde and ally.

Yep, once prepatch arrive, the classic ranks become unobtainable, the ones who ranked will get their highest obtained rank as a permanent title, and the PvP gear can be purchased for honor points.

Thats how it was back in tbc prepatch at least

Before pre-patch. Yes.
After pre-patch? No.
You could get R14 weapon in a simple weekend of grinding.

I see, thx for the info!

If I remember correctly in TBC there was a basic level 70 blue gear buyable with honor during Season 1 that have the same look like the level 60 PVP gear. It was removed when Area Season 1 gear became buyable with honor.

There is indeed ‘High Warlord’ level 70 blues available yes.
Dunno if they’ll be in ‘Classic TBC’ but they were back then, so, probably.
They’re not that great tho, despite the “High Warlord” part of their names.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.