TBCC Firemaw EU insane queue times

Hello anybody at Blizzard who give the slightest care,

The title says it all…

Please just fix it… I am paying money to play your game.

I know you are offering a free server transfer but there is literally no
balanced server available in the free server transfer…

It is now the third day in a row I can’t log on due to SWP being released.

It’s not rocket science… put servers that have only horde players together with servers that have only alliance players.

Put a cap on servers, full is full. Firemaw has a 100 minute queue timer as we speak. Yesterday I logged on 2 hours before raid time and the timer was 172 minutes… day before 90 minutes.

Probably won’t be read but I will probably cancel my subscription soon
anyway. Games are for fun and not frustration.

2 Likes

Thank you for leaving, you’re allowing me to join sooner to the game xD

THIS!!!

Why is this not being addressed!? And it is not just since SWP was released, it has been happening for almost a month!
Coming home every day to wait in a queue for 2-3 hours for a game I pay £10 a month for is unacceptable. Have opened tickets just to be told to go post on the forums. But it obviously hasn’t been addressed yet and I doubt it will, but something needs done about this ffs!

Compensation is owed and blizzard are doing nothing about it.

Too busy spending our money on Cosby suites I guess…

I for one will not be renewing my sub to these scum.

Shut up mate. Plebs like you are the problem. Go crawl back under your rock

This is shiet

Earthshaker for Ally and Golemagg for Horde but no world pvp

Yeah I have resorted transferring to earthshaker by now. They won’t take responsibility for anything… The forums are merely a punching bag in a locker room at blizzard that nobody uses.

You are very correct. I also play on Firemaw. And hell. Queue peaks jump around 6 000. That’s around 2 hours of queue time.

Unfortunately, there is no real PvP realm to join. Golemagg has a horde pop only (1k ally, 6k horde). Don’t know what happened. The server had massive queue times too.

Gehennas? 100% horde. What the hell?
Venoxis? german only…
Sulfuron: French only.
Earthshaker has 6k ally only.

The only good-looking EU server is NORMAL - Pyrewood Village. I don’t want to play on a normal server. I want PvP.

Also. Let’s not mention wotlk: classic is coming. Many people prepare themselves to rush the best data disk ever.

I would move from Firemaw, but there has to be a massive migration. I don’t want to play on a dead server.

bad times i guess

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.