Teaming with EU players is unbearable experience

You’ve contradicted yourself.
Here :

And here:

And here:

There’s 3 examples from this thread alone. There are many many more, on multiple threads.

If you need a reason to wonder why some players don’t take orders, maybe it’s because they’ve made use of their ignore list for you or others.
I’ve got you ignored on all the characters I’ve been in BGs with you because I don’t want to read your derogatory ethnic slurs. Shame I can’t do the same on the forums.
Nor do I need someone whispering me in a Random BG telling me what to do.

How you say something is just as important as what you are saying. Failure on one makes the other irrelevant.

1 Like

How can you block me when I dont join epic bgs anymore. Since merge I joined first time today. And it was a loss again.

The difference I mentioned on your mention is ;

Mythic raiders who join bgs with good performance (gladaitor hota players if you check their armory). They make it for raid bis items on world pvp etc. They are not bad.

On the other hand;

2100 raider io score , gets daily win only from epic bg and random bg. There is the problem I mentioned. Not low quality eu generalism. Because eu is not bad.

There are posts about pve mythic raiders (who make most damage on bgs) they are actually gladiator hota in reality mostly. They make it for bis items.

it is treu not all thet bad well most are but hey who i to judge

1 Like

On the merge’s first day , I met 5 players from ravencrest and outland. 419 ilvl mythic raiders with +2400 bfa season 2 rating.

They added me btag , we finished our 100k honor achievement with them on 10 man ru bgs.

If you check their gear , all items are mythic raider items. But they have 3 hota , 6 gladiators on different seasons. Can you say they are pve? They are making mythic raiding for bis items to be succesful.

On the other hand I met players with 2100 raider io score, 0 rating on 2v2 , 3v3 and 10v10 , when I checked their scoreboard , they died 21 times.

Thats problem I mentioned about “eu is bad” when I said those things. Not the generalism.

I wouldn’t be against a commendations system like overwatch. Placing players with similar commendation levels in random BGs. But saying that BG times are long enough as they are without filtering players into categories…

1 Like

Blizz could get rid of this russian premade problem long before with random matchmaking system.

Put players with higher win ratio against same quality players. We sometimes play against people who lost 9 bgs in a row before our bg. Bring them equal opponents.

There are lots of equal opponents to put their category. We can wait longer for que. But they won’t wait long.

Myself tbh I want to wait 25 minutes que to get in both same quality horde and alliance random bg.

Saw you in eBGs Wednesday 26th, Friday (on 2 separate alts) and Saturday.

To me you’ve lost all credibility due to your terrible attitude to others, especially your sweeping disrespect to “EU players” as a whole. Both in the game, and on these forums.

And try and stick with the truth - it’s the easiest thing to remember. That way you won’t constantly contradict yourself.

2 Likes

My alts are on свежеватель душ russian horde and frostwolf german horde. other alt is cund auchindoun server. And thats my achievemeny character which I collect achievements. Doubt it was me who you saw unless you were horde and saw my orc shaman or hm tauren druid.

Ashran on Friday 28th June, around 3pm UK time.
I’d just joined on an alt, my shadow priest.
It was going very badly for the Alliance.

ht tps://imgur.com /a/h9WhSp0

1 Like

You said you saw my alt , you are sharing one of my mains. And yes I dont que epics anymore. They are unplayable with no communication. 7 days ago not a suprise , the date epic bgs merged with eu.

Also not to add if you follow eu players comments there are a lot of player profile differences between you and us.

If our gate is breached , we never attack horde keep anymore. While you guys still attack at horde keep. Thats why I dont reg epic bgs anymore.

No, said you. You post here as Ланабеникова, the same character as seen on raid chat on the screenshot. It was my alt - my priest, not my druid.

28th was Friday. Merge was 26th Wednesday. And I said Wed, Fri and Sat.
And you said you hadn’t been on since merge day…

I regged couple times with rezal (my btag and ru epic bg leader) all 3 were win. He put all russians to defence in keep since eu wont defend. We brought time to eu players with killing horde in alliance keep. There are exceptions. But since the merge I only played 4 or 5 epic bgs maximum and 2 of them were on the first day.

I played 50 random bg a day though. I met gladiator hota eu players in the epic bg alterac. They added me btag and we leveled 100k honor achievement together.

1 Like

Sounds about right and its the reason i rarely nowadays even play PvP or BG’s I just cant stand the crap show anymore.

I miss the days during wotlk/cata when pvp was actually fun while playing alliance side unlike today’s wow when you enter pvp and what you see is like a circus tent is on fire and the clowns are running around hitting stuff like in three stooges.

one thing I noticed today also, what many have complained about already, is that alliance gets horde mercs who do not even try to win, I had a few of them in Ashran today, pretty much running in and taunting that big stone dude, pulling him away so we could not kill them, theese where also the same persons who flamed anyone who was russian, it was so bad I actualy akfed out from it, and have not bothered to try an epic bg again atleast not for today.

I like having russians whit us, but to bad we still have to have mercs on our side, so hope that feature gets removed soon, it just hurts the alliance more than it helps.

1 Like
https://ibb.co/pnvrJVy
https://ibb.co/GQL0ytw
https://ibb.co/nz3StCb
https://ibb.co/vdHw677
https://ibb.co/XY45K0n

We found a way to get in 30 russians same epic bg. You can read other 10 english server players comments about us :grinning:

2 Likes

I have been in games before where ive had horde mercs do nothing but complain and whine and go on about how much ally suck and horde ftw etc etc and theyve literally do nothing all game but be a nob. Im sure theres people who do it on purpose to mess the game up

1 Like

On ru servers horde mercenaries dont play bad. They try to win.

Imo people treat BGs like LFR: get in, wave your mouse around the screen and see what happens. :slight_smile:

yep those where realy in a good mood when you played whit them, and kudos to the Finnish paladin who commented, he didnt make my country look bad hehe.

When we got in epic bg with 30 russians , horde couldn’t even kill 1 player from alliance on alterac and isle of conquest.

We won alterac 700-0
and isle of conquest 400-0 :slight_smile:

1 Like