Teaming with EU players is unbearable experience

Funny, I always get excited when I see russian players in my game as I know it’s a free win for me.

Infact, there were seasons we would make russian characters just to enter the Russian RBG queue to farm easy wins.

1 Like

lol ive never lost a bg to a russian group thats not premade…

2 Likes

They are pve , thats why they complain. I didnt hear many players complaining about russians from stormscale horde server only 1 or 2 so far.

Three reasons to why i personaly dont want to play with russians

Would love to comuncate and follow a good leader, provided that he can speak english, witch sadly 90% of you russians dont.

When facing russians and you are trying to deal with prio targets and call for switches, there no European tongue that can even guess how to pronouce or spell half of your names and they many times look alike to us.

outside of pvp russians in dungeons mostly have a habit of dicthing the group after one misstake or one single wipe.

and as a bonus to why i play bgs? I’d rader not i despise them but blizz saw it fitt to add the best azerite power for me atleast only optainable through honor by Bgs

Don’t invite any russian to keys , we are pvp only players.

1 Like

Doing Antorus raid pugs with Russian bros proved that to me back in Legion so yea sadly you are correct on that statement.

1 Like

Russians only undertsand fighting players. Interrupting enemy castings , stun spam on enemy(cyclone ,sap , blind etc.) , good damage etc.

1 Like

Sure is nice having the ambassador to all things Russian on our little forum here :partying_face:

4 Likes

To sum it up; The whole thread is arrogant russian elitists agaiinst eu-players… We get it… The vanity in those posts are so disgusting…

2 Likes

Be proud of yourselves farming RANDOM bgs as a premade, try RBG.
Oh wait you can’t, cuz you guys are bad and needs to be handicapped and overwhelm the enemy with unfair standards.
git gud

1 Like

I didnt play rbg last season much. But on season 1 I was 2450.

Free rewards basically. In every non premade BG half the people will be headless chicken running around and getting carried.

BGs have about the same level as LFR in player ability.

1 Like

The only difference is you can finish LFR if you try hard enough and determination stacks help alot while in bgs you can’t change the situation and most likely lose.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.