Teaming with EU players is unbearable experience

Russians are only good in random bgs, they still don’t understand that :smiley:

4 Likes

We have more players on top 100 when you calculate it with eu and ru population percentage.

If you know the exact numbers you might be right, but since you don’t I’m fairly certain it’s another lie from you.

1 Like

Check them from the links we shared , there is written server populations.

Europe is 12 times more players when you calculate eu server character numbers.

You can’t know how many players play PvP, there is no information about that. You understand yet?

Numbers are about players who have a lvl 120 character on that server.

Numbers that you took from your buttherted hole. Just cancel yout sub as you promised after you lost 40 bgs in row.

I’m talking about percentage of the total players on top 100 when you comparing eu and ru realms server populations.

When eu is 780k , ru is 60k. And there are 90 eu , 10 ru players on top 100. It means we have more players.

How do you know how many players play pvp? RU is 60k? what?
I can post a random picture of Russians with Pve experience on russian realms, there is more than 120k, and since you said “Russians only play PvP on russian servers” there’s even more players then, right?
https://imgur.com/a/mf19Tmp
If you don’t work in blizzard you just cannot know how many players are playing Pvp and from which region.

120k players thats quite rubbish. You think everyone has 1 character per account and you are saying 120k.

• Population - amount of unique players
    You know what unique player means?
    That’s what it says on wowprogress.
1 Like

Most of them inactive , they dont play anymore. Many russian players on the community last time logged 3 months ago written.

Ofc, you know that they’re all inactive.
Again you’re deflecting the objective stats since they don’t fit into your theory.

2 Likes

“Eu 780k players 90 players everyseason on top 100. And many of them are from german realms. Not eng.”

Germany is in eu. Eng is england or what? You are tard its unbelievable.

1 Like

I already responded to that “You were just spoiled by your tryharding in random bgs and you think that all players prefer the same playstyle.
Once again, since you don’t understand this yet, random battlegrounds were not made to be full of 2k+ rated players. Russians knew that EU players don’t take random battlegrounds so seriously so they started farming HKs, leading to belief that all EU players are bad, while in reality we just don’t care much about them.”

3 Likes

The one thing that’s becoming very clear in this discussion is that reality is whatever he wants it to be.

9 Likes

I agree, it’s seems pointless to respond to him anymore since it’s clearly a waste of time. I’ll just stop and let him live in his bubble.

2 Likes

:wink:

All joking aside though, you guys really need to chill out.

2 Likes

Nice joke lmao

True russians maybe trying to win loosing bg. But you are pathetic coward that leaves 5 sec after bg started when you see undergeared players. Also you admit multiple times that you left bg for example gilneas. 1200 :800 . So no you are coward liar and troll. Just leave and enjoy your pathetic spamming random bgs 16 hours per day for hks. You are lying in every post one day wow have 700k subs total another day only eu have 780k. You have 90% winrate but after one day suddenly you lost 42 bgs and won 1. So no you arent playing as russian. Maybe thats why you posting only here on eu because on ru forum they disrespects you.

1 Like

I’ve already decided to disregard everything they say, for the specific reason that they’ve used twice in this thread, and in others, the term “Pindos”. Search online for it’s meaning:

• “Pindos” or “Pendos” (Пиндос) in the Russian language is a derogatory ethnic slur used to refer to Westerners in general and Americans in particular

My eyes are drawn to the words “derogatory ethnic slur”.
Tells me everything I need to know about them.

7 Likes