Teaming with EU players is unbearable experience

From somebody with german mom its very sad. His mom have to be proud.

1 Like

You are the one here insulting people with snide Russian insults, calling us pathetic and very very very bad players. Most of the people posting on this forum actually do strive to play better and win in BGs and are the tiniest fraction of people actually playing this game. We’re mostly not the Mythic Key people you keep droning on about

Since Wed you’ve gone from cancelling your account (after 40 BG loses in 4 hours which is mathematically impossible) to sticking around because you were suddenly doing well again to now crying about EU again. And the most ironic bit of this whole hilarious debacle is you’re moaning about the stuff we’ve been moaning about for years: how helpless and alone you feel in EU eBGs due to the vast player pool you’re now a part of.

You’ve lied so much over the recent months I can’t take you seriously and am starting to believe you’re really just a child. I can’t recall a single person on these forums since classic being so obviously dishonest and flippant while at the same time constantly posting about himself and RU. I can probably count on one hand how many times you’ve posted without mentioning the words Russian Alliance.

And Jesus, at this stage, I’d put that hand in a campfire if everyone else who thinks like you never stepped foot in an eBG ever again.

8 Likes

While i usually im against those OMG THE BG RUSSIAN PROBLEM and actually stating it… Now youre wrong, according to what i see on my M+ PUGS russians are in a high chance they deplete reason.

Maybe better on BG’s for sure, but better players i would not say so without wanting to trigger anyone.

This is not an regional problem but more of a general attitude with in the game.

On the russian bgs ,if someone tells you something 90% of the times everyone will listen you.

On eu horde and eu alliance they tell you **** off , I will do whatever I want , I wont take order from russian. And they lose all.

Its like a rated bg. If there are voices from different people every bg will be loss. If 39 players only listen 1 player , they will win.

We dont play epic bgs anymore with the people who does whatever they want.

1 Like

Long story short people play against each-other not with each-other in random groups most of the time,

5-6 times All 39 players listened only 1 player me , and we won 625-0 on the alterac , 407-0 isle of conquest etc.

But when they start to do whatever they want with self play , they lose all. If 39 players will listen 1 player , you will win.

I won even wintergrasp in 4 minutes when they listened only me all 39 players.

But yesterday on alterac eu players said I wont take order from any raid leader , they lost badly.

This one time at band camp, I told the group like we gotta play this way and suddenly during my solo I was teleported into a vault and realized I have only 9 toes so to make a long story short you lie alot and Russians are not as good as you make them out to be.

3 Likes

But they clearly are because they farm everyone and everyone constantly complains on the forums about them.

We only complained when they had the advantage, now that the playing field is even it’s them doing the complaining :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes yes low quality blablabla so you’ve said multiple times and I’m sure you’ll keep repeating it. It won’t be any more true now than it was the first time :wink:

You better used to it though. No more organized, rule-bending, fun-destroying, irritating group play for you.

But hey, if I was in your shoes I’m sure I’d be upset aswel.

Its still same on 10 man’s , yesterday I won 37 randoms in a row. Same as 40v40 tarrenmill.

You are mostly right, but you have to factor in that most of the time many of those people are not from the same country, some don’t even speak English well or don’t want to. Let’s not forget even cultural and nuances and differences.
On the opposite side, all people from the same country, speaking same language, makes a lot of difference and then it naturally looks like a premade vs random, which it to an extend is - a “premade” made from all same country same langauge same culture, vs random from different countries with different languages and culture.

1 Like

Imagine not being able to speak or understand BASIC English 2k19…

3 Likes

I don’t know guys why DO you care about Russians. In my experience Russian horde are the worst thing that I’ve ever saw. For example instead of picking the flags these guys just rush forward and try to fight while alliance eu guys run on their way to pick up a flag. That was really 6 min fast victory. Twice

There are many people like that in EU and yet they still use the computer and play online games like how?.

So far to me… Russian have been dogsh/t.
Any time i look for arena team or used to do rbg it was always : No russian please… and of course they report. so much for pros
cant count how much time i’ve been banned/muted etc…

btw, no one care about bg… like who the fck even try hard to win a bg ? lmao.
people enter in to test some macro/spell and sh/t

Merging all regions for epic bg was probably the ONLY good change done in patch 8.2.

Not going to happen, no matter how much this forum is spammed with that. You would be better off to just accept how things are now.

50/50 both bad allience does not do it better on eu side cant work mr afk or mr bot u know