Teaming with EU players is unbearable experience

Just join an english epic bg , and whisper every other english player like I do , you will get very good english replies from them. You just speak in bg chat while I reply them and get good english level answers. They shouldnt ignore what you say if they want to win.

Also english realms level their chars with dungeons to 120 that might also be problem. Me and my guild leveled our allied races with bgs.

Surprise surprise: to just have fun.

2 Likes

But I have got same players 3 times with 50 seconds epic bg que when they couldnt win. More than half team came until they win one.

Maybe because some of them just cba to follow tactics, organization etc, they just want to carelessly run in, fight, and whatever happens.
If they are a bit more lucky - they could win, if not, they just play more until they win.
Have you imagined they don’t take the game soooo seriously as to “work” hard for win every time?

1 Like

Carrying about random bg in 2019… LUL

and even making a thread about it, lmao. Only eastern euro can pull such nonsense.

Posting ‘troll’ replies from level 23 ghost character 2k19 …

OMEGALUL

3 Likes

True, i ended up making another account and a character on russian realm to be able to queue my main paladin with them. So whenever my russian realm players were offline i would use my own character :slight_smile: Amazing exp with russians in Epic bgs back then.

I just changed to Horde 3 days ago, i did transfer my russian char to horde too that day, and i must say in normal bgs, it really dont go well with them.

RIP 30$ :’)

(edit: it did go really well as alliance for that month i did this)

1 Like

Russian alliance has better leaders on randoms to lead other 39.

Seen it, sadly can’t spell their name, but i remeber a rogue often leading epic bgs and a mage somethimes, alot of fun. It seems like i will use the alliance buff from now on. Been reading the other things you typed on another post. thx :3

He is rezal , he is my btag , and now he only plays 10 man bgs due to eu players.

When we joined isle of conquest with the rogue you mentioned , eu said , ‘’ don´t believe into a rusky taktik’’. and 25 players went docks horde got workshop.

Thats why we dont que epic bgs anymore. They lose every bgs when eu doesnt listen 1 player.

Glad to know his name now haha.
So true, i got a bit sad to see this change, but atleast the normal bgs are left alone.
So u guys can keep going hardcore, respect.

1 Like

Don’t think they will ever merge random bgs with eu , epic bgs are merged because if you dont play between 3pm - 10 pm server time , there were no epic bg for you on ru servers.

1 Like

all i got from this thread is that Ланабеникова have hit the table with his head way too many times , maybe he should stop and then he and his russian firends will win more

1 Like

I just come here now to read the comments. The whole back and forth thing is giving me a good laugh i can feel the frustration in people

1 Like

I know what you mean. In bgs a lot of the time ill be shouting things up for people to do and can get frustrated myself as things seem really obvious to me like checking the map to see whats going on, im opening it probably every 20 secs ill see a back tower capped in AV and i drop back to re cap it and others wont and ill be fighting a couple stealthers on my own.

But since the merge ive honestly seen russian players on my team doing nothing, mediocre damage and healing and going on their own missions and dieing constantly so i think its got nothing to do with eu players as now i see russians doing the same now they are mixed with other languages

1 Like

On 10 man bgs we are still hardcore , but its the problem eu , we usually keep game near stoneheart bunker for at least 45-50 minutes before going towerpoint area. Because when we do that defence game for 50 minutes , we have ivus in our back. We farm horde players near SHB and call ivus with crystals , then game is insta loss for eu horde.

Eu directly goes other side.

I rather play with zero teamplay then spending an hour in AV vs Russsian HK farming team, you get it? If you have a time and patience playing Epic BGs for hours every day with max effort and you HAVE to win for all cost, that’s your problem. Relax, get some life.
And there is always some team play going on in EBGs. Maybe once or twice per 10 BGs you get completely uninterested team metes and that’s it. We EU players, simply don’t have time to face boring and exhausted Russian hk farming playstyle.

5 Likes

I bet you are toxic bragging dude ingame like on these forum so im not surprised that people dont listen. I played 4 bgs and people actually listen and got 4 win for quest in 5 games. Its random ofc sometimes you got bad group sometimes not.

Your problem is that you and your comrades just want free win thats all. All russian leaved epics because they have to try now. Its sad that you playing casual pvp like PVE grind just to get most hks, honor in less time. You are complaining about pvers but you actually playing this game like them. Highend pvers atleats pushing keys and mythic raids you just spamming random bgs whole day. Its like grinding reputation this cant be fun this is just chore. If you want good games and competition you will be playing rated but no just keep spamming randoms like most of russians. Thats why people dont like russians because people like you. Calling us pindos(racial slur) bragging how good you are 24/7 here and how people from eu are bad. But i have news for you nobody will remember some random russian troll and after you grow up(like in 10 years or something) you will realize that nobody cares about hks too.

9 Likes

Where are the troll, fam ?

Who give a f/ck about random bg aside from some 't*rds russian or some third world countries people ? LUL

People enter it to test macro and sh*t, /spit on people for the lulz and move on to a more interesting pvp content.

btw, “2k19”… man that’s gross, it’s actually the exact same number of word as 2019.