Teaming with EU players is unbearable experience

Mindless sheeps… and then you dare to call us low quality players :rofl:

Get a grip of yourself.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Triggered much? Do you need to show that you have a big D? Omg what am i gonna do now :’( (look i put the tear so it seems more credible).

As always, you understood nothing.

Im glad your friends do what you say if they feel like to do that. To me you are a NOBODY :slight_smile:

Try harder, im not scared enough ^^ Hahahahah jesus im still laughing

3 Likes

This kid , hahaha.

They kicked the shaman even if I’m not on his bg when I told them.

Dude do what you want, im not afraid of you <3 You are nothing to me, a zero. Wanna try more so that i can report you for threatening? ^^ Please feel free to continue :slight_smile:

1 Like

What? You are out of this world Lana. What are you even talking about now?

You liked their comments when they said they dont want to play try hard games and 1 hour av etc.

Ofc i did, because what you dont understand is that there are people that dont share your same point of view talking about random bgs. That hunter works 12 hours per day, he comes back home and he would like to chill a bit. I understand him.

When i play, i play to win but i do understand people that see random bgs as a moment to have fun with friends or whatever.

You should learn to respect other opinions instead of insulting randomly.

Btw stop checking where i put my likes lol stalker!!!

5 Likes

Yesterday when I joined russian alliance deepwind gorge , we were losing 911-33.

Then I capped 7 carts we won 1500-1465

I want to play with such players.

Complains are against them. Not personal. They dont try hard.

Why do you want to report someone for no reason?
I mean its 2k19 , im 28yo and im not even reporting if people whisper me ‘‘Violetta we did your mom - Cancer to your family - etc’’

Report is bad , dont do it doll

1 Like

Try to speak with Russia boy = insanity —>

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

1 Like

I dont give a fck who you respect, or who is good PVP player by your standart, ill play like i want and you will not change that, you can write same sht every post like you do it now.

1 Like

Maybe we should change the name of this thread to “Reading any BG forum thread these days is an unbearable experience” due to the constant abuse, trolling and general anti-EU feeling that prevails.

3 Likes

Eu is not bad. The problem is pvp resilience is removed and pve players can join bgs freely.

This is why I more often than not play DOTA 2, at least there people communicate.
When I try to communicate on WoW I just get crap from edgy-bois who think they don’t ever need to listen to anyone, ever.

1 Like

I think people overreacting i cant remeber last time i got some toxic teammate. Really i believe that some people dont listen or dont understand often but pls dont argue that dota community is less toxic pls its lie.

In what way did I say dota was less toxic? I didn’t even imply it. I said they communicate, not that they were nice or friendly. That being said my behaviour score is about 6-7k so they are friendly in my groups.

Ok sorry then i got it wrong. I mean if nobody communicate im trying to start it. Call incs etc. I think that people arent that bad as this forum pretend. Really even in overwatch i got toxic people more often.

WoWs biggest issue is that the game lets you level as a 1 man army, you don’t need no friends. Then at end game you need to work together and communicate in both PvP and PvE, but so many people believe the lie from leveling, that they are special, that they don’t need help. The with cross-server interactions, half the time you can’t report or ignore people from other realms because you constantly get ‘player not found’ error messages.

Ofc thats why battlegroups like russians or.germans tend to trying more since they end in the same bg more often. While.i think its a good think to remember players you playing with or againts. Its hard to apply in such a big game.
I remeber in vanilla rift i was really hc pvper these days and i often played againts one insane warrior. He owned me like 100x times but after a while i learned a lot on my rogue and finnaly i 1v1 him. It was such a rivarly after a while but in a good way . We respected each other and i ended in same guild after i switched faction. Also i still remember some players from these days. Its advantage of smaller games. But bro the pvp grind was hilarious in rift. Top pvp set was like unreachable for me and i was playing a lot these days.

also bgs for the moment is quite usless, due to many pve players beeing there for the essence for the moment also, and lots of them have no idea even how the bg works, heck I had one in wintergrasp asking what bgs is this, and offcourse theese instantly also follows the rest.
you can se this in bgs like AB, if you se more than half of your team going for lumber mill and maby 2 going for mine, you can be sure you have half your team whit pve players who do not realy know what to do, and combine this whit a few bots and you are set up for a horrid experience.