Teldrassil, Undercity will they be restored ? Who's next on the list ?

I’m sure you never understood it. That’s the way it will stay.

Blizzard is just too lazy to update it. Otherwise Outland would have witnessed a big exodus long ago.

It already was. I was warning people about it before Legion started. When Vol’Jin death happened I was so demotivated and demoralized that I simply quit the game. I see no point in dwelling in something that brings me no joy neither I enjoy complaining about the same thing over and over again.

And it’s not like only nelves are shafted. Everyone had their share of kicking the balls. But nelf players usually see only their misery which makes it even harder to relate to them.

At least they experience now what forest trolls had to go through. Sucks isn’t it?

3 Likes

You did the right thing.
I think Chris Metzen said once in a interview, if you don’t like it, just quit.

But not playing also means losing progression:

• Not leveling characters, for the next expansion.
  • Losing achievements.
  • Transmog appearances, etc.

Because time invested = game progression.
In example when I look at my vanilla account (this one) and my UK account (Aster), I just wanna cry …

I think had Activision Blizzard had any respect for the Honourable Horde, which they never do (Cairne death, Vol’Jin death, Saurfang as hypocrite, Thrall as someone doing everything wrong) that useless atrocity would had never been written.
And let’s be honest a good portion of the Horde player base doesn’t care about Honor.

At least my consolation, comes from the Alliance.
Had Activision Blizzard had any respect for the Night Elves community and they would had thought twice.
Have fun with their complains and outrage, that’s what they deserve.
And I support them.

That’s my opinion.
Cheers.

2 Likes

You only loose the curve ones, transmog and raids are still there. And seriously since WoD I became super casual, I don’t care about it anymore. I do occasionaly raid and pvp but I don’t want for game to work as second job.

Had they any respect for players. Not just nelf ones. Remember that everyone had their share of grieviances. I hate to constantly lose iconic troll characters. I hate that tauren has been castrated, I hate that orcs are constantly used as villians and cannon fodder, you have no idea how different are vanilla orcs to current ones. I hate how they implement cliche marvel/anime/ tropes to this game pumping everything on cool factor instead of trying to keep continuity and reasonable good story.

I can go on and on. I’m not saying that nelf players critique is bad, but what annoys me is how some of them pretend that only they have a problem and they’re the victims.

5 Likes

May be the problem for all is - who is and who will be current victim in story. The nelfs are current one and it’s normal to have more problems. I believe that Undercity will be restored, blight is mastered by forsakens and only they can manage to fix it and Blizzard will show us how, I hope will not be like Jaina Ice Nova or such unlogical spell.

Fire tree will be healed, easy to achieve, this is the reason Malfurion to survive after all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didnt see you quoting anything link or text like I did

Thx :slight_smile:

And how has that so far prevented these “people” on making a Daily anti-Horde and anti-Sylvannas thread exactly?

1 Like

Don’t forget Brill, it got wrecked too.

1 Like

“The immortal nelfs blah blah… were forced to sacrifice their cherished immortality” and thats where your “dying race” refers to.

As for the “few nelfs left” which is the only part of the vid giving any credibility to your argument… its not like nelfs had Human re-production rate or population anyway, considering how it took Tyrande and Malfurion 10.000 years to get married I’d wager it takes another 1000 before they’re confident they can raise a kid…so you’re fewer, cause you were few anyways

In the third War all Races that fought Archimonde payed the price equallyaccording to WC3 campaign… so nothing implies more nelfs died there.

Sry to bust ur bubble

Read my post properly.

Crusading against daily anti-horde is like crusading against the Internet to stop being socially unhealthy.

In that it will always happen no matter what you do.

Because really, these kinds of claims take everyone nowhere but to incessantly aggravate for the sake of being incessantly aggravating. I would like to be proved otherwise, but so far theres been nothing that proves the contrary.

I can agree to that, but then again being silent has them seem like they’re a prominent voice so we cant be having that either. What are the forums for other than to kill time anyways?

When serious feedback is provided u can count on Daelinna and other trolls to ruin a post so… whatever

1 Like

“Serious feedback”, so making fun of bullying, making sexist comments, and asking your waifu to exterminate real life fandoms? Yeah, you’re not fooling anyone.

3 Likes

As branded by your oversensitive and “Victim Mentality” but its fine cause its the limit of what your Kultiran brain perceives.

1 Like

It seems thta they changed the definition to Aatsuis favors :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol, sure Aatsui.

3 Likes

If u make the full quote you will see how I stated that Zarao provided the serious feedback.

I just live to Troll Daelinna and provide serious feedback to others who are able to have a discussion, unlike her

She only provides “Cold Facts” ur not allowed to debate or argue with cause they are cold facts ok? :joy::joy:

yeah don’t worry, I know who Arctur/Daelinna is.

But unlike you, he actually does make some valid points (usually).

2 Likes

They should have a new night elf capital on the border between Felwood and Ashenvale, where it likely should have been from the start before the developers thought it was “too close to Orgrimmar” and came up with that brainfart Teldrassil.

Might as well retcon crap and say it has always been there, but I doubt they will do that.

I liked this game better when it was a WORLD that was fun to explore and be in, instead of everything you see being just depressing.

1 Like

Mmmmm Cold facts must be your favourite snack! Yum yum

1 Like