Teldrassil, Undercity will they be restored ? Who's next on the list ?

It won’t be restored, Blizz don’t rebuild. Just look at all the destruction in the world by now. It’s also A LOT cheaper to just remove a bunch of assets and close off a zone than it is to create a whole new one.
I also don’t know why people seem to forget this, but Blizz said they would never repeat a Cata like revamp again. So enjoy being a bunch of hobos if you happen to play any of the races from either of those places.
Personally, I think if they ARE gonna keep this up, The Exodar and Silvermoon from a logical standpoint, otherwise it’s just going to be whichever capitals that sees the least amount of traffic will be next.

1 Like

May be some point can be this. UC was dead place, don’t have alliance character logged on recently, but may be and Teldrassil was dead place too. Except story and faction side, we don’t lose so much. Two main dead faction capitals. Can expect more in final chapter in 8.2.5. Thunder Bluff is dead place too :smiley:

Yeah Stormwind is a dead place too… oh wait… nevermind…

Stormwind will get something like what happened in Cata or it will only be during a raid/cut scene I’m willing to bet on that. So basically next to nothing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.