Tell me about the realm!

Hi, i am a new player and i am looking for a realm to play on, and this realm caught my attention, but I don’t know much about it. Are there nice, helpful people here? Is the realm well populated or is it dead? Thanks for the replies!

Heya Bengovec! I’ve played on Magtheridon (horde side) for a few years now and I really like it! It has a good balance of horde/alliance and plenty of active players :slight_smile:
It has the benefits of a busy realm (not merged with other realms, plenty of active people etc) while none of the downsides of the really busy realms like have log in queues.
There are plenty of guilds to choose from depending on what you look for in a guild too. Guilds are a great way to find friends in the game and should mean that whatever content you’re interested in, you’ll have people to run it with!
I’ve made a bunch of friends here and love my guild. Theres always some one to chat to or run dungeons/raids/PvP with :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.