Tell me why I should undelete dk

I deleted Siffrah a while ago, now tell me why I should undelete a Frost death knight in the wake of whatever this new expansion is supposed to be, I suspect this will be difficult.

And why would we want you to stay?

7 Likes

Because it is fun and it will be good enough in SL imo so this is a good enough reason, but, mate, play what ever you like to play :slight_smile: At the moment in prepatch FDK is not in very good spot , but i still play it and have tons of fun with it …

1 Like

you do you, i’m still here to spite the self righteous Devs at this point, thye drew first blood not me or us, plus that i have a long history on my character that i will never abandon.

Why would you randomly delete a character anyway? As for why, this expansion coming up is heavy on death knight themes. Might be nice for you to play a class with the expansion themed around aspects of them.

does anyone actually care

1 Like

Not so random, it is going into a 3rd expansion of frost dk being broken and it’s 6th with the useless runic empowerment still in the game.

1 Like

The sky is most definitely not falling down like I’ve read all over these forums and MMO-Champion.

Level 52 we get Obliterate Rank 2 - 20% more Obliterate damage and Level 58 we get Killing Machine Rank 2 - next Obliterate also deals Frost Damage.

Add on top of that Legendary Powers; Koltira’s Favour - Obliterate deals 10% increased damage and has a 12% chance to refund 2 runes and Rage of the Frozen Champion - Obliterate has a 15% increased chance to trigger Rime and Howling Blast generates 8 Runic Power while Rime is active.

If you plan on playing 2H Frost you’re gonna be hitting like a truck (can’t speak for Dual-Wield, not gonna touch it.) Sure the nerfs are felt now on Pre-Patch, but that isn’t a final representation of what your experience will be when Shadowlands finally drops.

100% there will be more tuning to come. Stop QQing about it and just wait lol.

3 Likes

To respec Blood or Unholy.

1 Like

Why would anyone care to tell you what to play ???

Being called a living mortal from Azeroth on multiple occasions, definitely feels like a DK expansion.

That true? Ah that is weird then, avoided a lot of the shadowlands stuff so far.

DK4death!!!

Because DK?

What other class let’s you have rotten food thrown at you as an introductory quest?

Exactly.

Those there are bold words, words i WILL remember once the real playerbase actually gets to play lvl 60 semi endgame with our characters… and not just soothing words taken from apologists. I have my severe doubts that the supposed saviour and land of gold and honey of the promised tuning will fix anything, if BfA is something to go by, if any we will get ANOTHER nerf 2 days before release

Thought I’d post on my DK instead of Paladin.

You just keep the negativity train going mate. I’m sure you’ll be jumping right off when you get semi decent stuff from Shadowlands.

Just like what Ion said about demo, “We DON’T want you playing demo.” They DON’T want you playing frost.

1 Like

i dont want to drive this train tthat the devil conducts believe me, but im sick of being treated like this, blatant targeting and ignoring, i WANT things to be better, and i have wanted that ever since Wrath ended my friend, i’m not here because it’s fun to complain and try to put things into perspective and history of why we are treated this way and yes, i will shut up once i stop being treated like trash and a lesser human for daring to call the devs out on things.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.