Temple of Serthalis or how to not make dungeons like that!

Read further into my posts in this topic and yo will understand I trolled half the posts here in this topic for one single reason :wink:

Help others help you :wink:

I am glad we both agree here.
It is not hard, it just sucks. It just have a lot of those small annoying things. I like tough bosses, but when you add it up with those mini-games and no repairs you got a top troll dungeon.

It’s actually a really nice dungeon and it has a nice setting. It felt nice as a healer, for obvious reasons.

I guess you just want more awful dungeons like Ragefire Chasm.

Class utility literally says otherwise x)

Violet Hold old and new still beats that for being worst dungeon. Temple is fun compared to those

I’d say that KR and TD are a lot more annoying tbh.

1 Like

TD is easy as heck though

Some kind of route to share? :slight_smile: TD is one of our worst dungeons. It is comparable with dungeons like Temple, Waycrest and Freehold very very slow. We suck on the timer, not on killing stuff. We are on ~14’s/15’s on most dungeons, but TD is easy 2 M+ levels behind this season.

At the moment we clear a lot at 1st boss and we deadskip a large part of the canon-area. It does not look like we can speed it up by doing the canon-part.

We do not have a rogue but we use a lot of invis potions. Deadskipping we use the bear-tank or an engineer-ress. You got any tips? :slight_smile:

Are you using anything to pick locks?

Yes the tank and healer (me) have unlocking scrolls. And we pick up keys when we see them.

And you skip all the gates + use cannons?

At the moment we decided to completely deadrun the big cannon-part before the 3rd boss. That part seems to be totally terrible and time consuming, so this looks like the fastest solution.

I mean with cannons it’s quite quick, where do you get the missing % from?

We do the ‘whole’ first boss area in this season.

Is there some kind of trick, coordination of the whole group (?), to do the cannons quick? Because for us it just adds an insane amount of time. If not a wipe. Or casters that keep healing, or… just all totally bad :frowning:

Ontopic;
This week Temple is just take first pack, invis to downstairs and take that pack. After 1st boss, kill krolusk, invis to bridge (2 packs skip), and invis the bridge after orbsroom to last boss. That is 101% :slight_smile:

I think it’s the best dungeon in the game.

So much variety and a boss for the healers.
It shows that Blizz still have some really imaginative devs on the team.

If you want to skip trash, and from your post OP effectively not play the game then quit.

1 Like

Basically all the things you mentioned just makes the dungeon good :laughing:

Literally had 0 trouble dodging lightning or arrows since like week 3 of the xpac. I remember i had trouble with the arrows when they were faster coming down but that got fixed.

Trash is not really interesting or too annoying. I prefer them over TD ones ty. Only maybe a week or 2 ago, some trash aggroed to me one level below us while we were at the last boss and they killed me through the floor afterwards. Not even mentioning all the weird pulling through walls thing going on there.
I would say even without the bugs its a lot lot more annoying place.

Whats wrong with having to heal the boss for once instead of dpsing. I actually got really excited about the idea at first. I dont specifically like that boss, but not because boohoo you have to heal the boss and you can only kill adds. Oh and btw, killing the boss faster is mostly just depends on your dps on the adds so lolz.

Grab the ball is super easy. I usually ask my tank guildie to just pull everything away, then i go and do it in like 5-10sec each.
Sometimes it doesnt go as planned but its still nowhere near being annoying.

There is a thing called repair hammers. But you could also just not die so much.
Oh no you dont spawn at the entrance…gosh. Thats a positive about the dungeon. Who wants to spawn at the entrance.

1 Like

Now I know you are trolling, tell me more about pulling guardian away plz. Oh wait you cannot!!!

Agreed. I like how people say TD is worst yet fails to specify a single design flaw that makes it worst than TOS. With TD bring a rogue and your life is easy. TOS is disaster with any class you bring.

Everything bad with TOS. Fundamental dungeon design that basically not require skill but it is there to troll you. Then the bosses are having lame designs like that snake, and adds last boss. The only good boss in TOS is third boss, of which many fails also.

When you do not click the orb you can pull the guardian away. When the ‘road’ is clear, do the orb. There are several classes with speedbuffs that can do it really fast, or prepare to throw. Also you can stun/cc the guardian before it can pick up the orb. Freedom all over the place to do it fast.

Well, consider us laughing how you apparently can not deal with the orbs in ToS :slight_smile: And my group (and actually my total guild) has no rogue. Good game design to make 1 class mandatory for a dungeon…

Where in ToS your classes do not matter at all. 3 invis potions are enough to time it and make it your best/fastest dungeon of all Bfa dungeons.

1 Like

Now i know you are trolling since if you wait to pick up orb until things are far enough away the guardians cant reach you and you just do the orb.
But oh wait you have 0 clue how the dungeon works.