Terrible lag in gorgrond

If you ask in general chat while in gorgrond you get a lot of responses that they also have lag.

1 Like

A lot of the highly populated leveling zones are suffering from terrible performance on EU. Itā€™s a real shame that they wonā€™t do anything to fix it.
But hey, small indie company, right?

4 Likes

There reports on US also and realm i play on is not even that populated

Whichever part of the server hardware Draenor is being hosted onā€¦ itā€™s getting overloaded hard. Legion to some extent too.

Draenor is the best expansion to lvl in, so everyone is going there.

2 Likes

now imagine how bad Bastion will be on Launch.

5 Likes

Itā€™s due to people farming there. Both for gold and for exp.
This is what we deal with in Argent Dawn - Stormwind - daily for a while nowā€¦ Itā€™s impossivle to be in the main city for allianceā€¦

I sincerely hope they make less laggy servers soon.

The old ā€œChoose layerā€ style other MMOs have would function.
Make 3 - 4 layers to choose from to play in, and itā€™d probably help, unless you plan on fixing bigger servers or fix old code that clogs the systems. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

As of Feb 2021, this is still an issue

2 Likes

i can confirm that. and i play on the low populated realm of Doomhammer EU

Still an issue, barely playable been like this for weeks.

When is Blizzard going to sort this out?

3 Likes

21st of march 2021 still an issue, small indie company I guess

1 Like

how is this still an issue to this day? there are only 2 players on /who in gorgrond, no players in iron docks and only 1 in the blackrock foundry while writing this. so what is causing the lag to be this bad? like there are 2-5 seconds delay on any action. you canā€™t even turn in quests properly like this.

2 Likes

still the same today. trying to level my sp and ive seen 1 other person. getting unplayable

April 26th, 2021 the lag is still there.

turned warmode off, worked just fine

2 Likes

I am not a"small indie company" kind of guyā€¦

But this is ridiculous, totally unplayable dependent on server. Didnt even see anyone else in the zone, and i purposely flew around to try and see.

At the very least can we get a confirmation that blizz dont actually care and wont fix itā€¦

Hi,

I am a fairly new player, and now that Shadowlands is out I can play through BfA. However first I am questing through WoD to level. Iā€™ve encountered an issue in Gorgrond where everything has a 2-6 second delay? Every other game/area works perfectly fine, but in Gorgrond it feels like Iā€™m playing on thousands of pingā€¦
At first I thought it was AddOns, I disabled all of mine but it didnā€™t help.

Anyone know what this issue is? I read about druid bots or something? Does blizzard not address these sorts of problems?
Would appreciate any help/fixes. Thank you

If im not mistaken, multiboxers zerg out that map and create that MS fiesta.
Its been a problem for a long time now

1 Like

Can confirm. The problem is still on. Just terrible delay in zone. Unplayable

Attempted to bump my own topic but you cant unless someone else comments makes it easier for them to ignore. So Iā€™ve just copied this which i typed in the other topic -

Still no answer, acknowledgement or fix.

The other topics marked as solved, are not solved its still unplayable. I have once again checked and there is not a chance there are more players there than in any SL zone, quite frankly i didnā€™t see anyone for the last 15 minutes ive just been there checkingā€¦

Still lagging for me