Thalyssra x Lor'themar

It’s actually the same race they just have different morphology due to the magic they consumme

1 Like

Over 10.000.

This is the thread I didn’t know the forums needed.

7 Likes

I always try to provide quality ones.

4 Likes

But muh Liadrin/Lor’themar ship!

2 Likes

The Grizzek x Sapphronetta story was pretty nice too in Before the Storm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would prefer Tyrande x Azshara.
Also, less sugar, please.

1 Like

Hate to say it but belf females usually end up with human males.

No,i’m not asking you out.

4 Likes

Next patch Liadrin will be heartbroken and regret asking Nightborne to join the Horde

3 Likes

:smirk:

Wrath of the Matriarch patch confirmed.

3 Likes

I am sure there are alot of sceptical websites with alot of information and pictures regarding that.

2 Likes

Everybody here is thirsty.

:potable_water:

4 Likes

Ain’t even a ‘ship’ it is outright stated in ‘Blood of the Highborne’, Lor’themar and Liadrin are a low-key ‘Item’ Heck, even Halduron chides Lor’themar about not getting on with it and marrying Liadrin, at the time they were both junior officers in the Farstriders, and she was a Priestess, so its not like there was any Marriage to consolidate a Power bloc there…

As to Lor’themar and Thalyssra, if you notice, Lor’themar has three modes. Charming “You will like me” mode, Shouty “I’m not a politician! I’m a Ranger!” mode, and Snide “I am the ultimate snark beast, cower before my sarcasm” mode. Thalyssra is just getting the first mode, with both barrels.

2 Likes

Oh Thalyssra is moody as well if she lacks arcwine.

2 Likes

No worries, Brigs.

Once Lor’themar sees her without make-up, as we did, he will run back to Liadrin.

2 Likes

Well, he has one eye and she is really skilled with mascara.

I think it’s no issue.

6 Likes

Lor’themar won the Lotto :smile:

2 Likes

Are you trynna throw shade to the Nightbornes?!

Even the Sargeras himself fell in love with our race… :tipping_hand_woman:

3 Likes

Oh I like where this thread is going!
/sips arcwine :wine_glass::grapes:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t dare!