Thalyssra x Lor'themar

3 Likes

Gross.

Someone needs to make it clear to Blizzard and that low budget she-elf that Lor’themar is already taken.

You sure you did not? :smirk: :tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

Technically, that’s throwing shade on Thalyssra, not her entire species. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Well she is our queen throwing shade to her means you throw to all of us, like we are not beautiful without a makeup, while nor she nor us wear a makeup.

We are against it.

Have not you been in Suramar?

“An illusion what are you hiding?” - Implying to people who wear makeup…

4 Likes

Thalyssra is a pure woman with refined tastes.

Never hate on her you animals.

Animals : :cow2::sheep::goat::dog2::giraffe::racehorse:

4 Likes

Dwarves are prettier than Nightborne.

Dwarves.

Alliance players would just keep on making threads about High Elves, so business as usual for them.

2 Likes

High Elves that are smaller than human…
The irony :mag_right::elf:

New expansion feature: Lovefronts

Similar to warfronts in that two sides fight over an asset (only here it’s Thalyssra and Liadrin fighting over Lor’themar instead of Alliance and Horde over Arathi), players choose which lady to back and then take it in turns to make contributions (the aforementioned candles and other aphrodisiacs) to unlock a scenario where Lor’themar goes on a date with one of them. This would of course be 25 player queuable content where you’d have to gather more resources and fight vague concepts such as “nerves” and “fear of commitment” (like the sha manifestations), as well as saboteurs from the other lady’s faction, so that your lady could successfully woo Lor’themar and get him into bed.

9 Likes

Bloodborne Elves.

1 Like

The ultimate wow ship will always be Thrall X Jaina.

2 Likes

The only question is how many tanks does it require to tank the wrath of Liadrin or Thalyssra as soon as they found out they lost Lor’themar.

2 Likes

Booooring :frowning:

1 Like

I really love Liadrin x Lor’themar, Thalyssra can’t take Liadrin position in my Shipp but that’s my opinion.
But I would be okay with the 3 of them as a couple, pls I need it. :heart: :orange_heart::purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

guuuuuuuuuurl :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just imagine how smug would Lor’themar be reading this thread.

:smirk:

4 Likes

Knowing him he’d be terrified and asking Rommath for " help "

whether you want or not Lorthemar could not resist :drooling_face:

1 Like

Don‘ forget the 3 min cinematic watching them procreate.

2 Likes