Thalyssra x Lor'themar

Never a finer candidate to be Cannibalized!

You seem like a nice guy,you deserve better food.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll stick to tasty gnomes then :innocent:

1 Like

Nuggets ? Well ok then.

2 Likes

Haha! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

That ‘food’ contains too much fat, it’s definitely not healthy. Might cause a heartburn-- but fear not. If you insist, proton pump inhibitors got you covered!

4 Likes

Oh now I know where Yrel went and why I haven’t see her for a while, this explains a lot :wink:

2 Likes

I imagine Liadrin and Yrel already got beta access to Shadowlands and they are just staying in one room all day long changing up those eyes and tail options.

Science ( ? ) demands it.

6 Likes

Do you think how in the Shadowlands they might find some fel to in the case that they get bored ? You know there is never enough of material for a good party for the girls like them :wink:

1 Like

Liadrin needs to be added to Hots so i see dialogue interactions between the two.

1 Like

I got a better story : Gallywix X Opulence. :beer:

5 Likes

What about the hints for Shaw + Valeera? Or Anduin + Taelia? There are chances for decent pairs on Alliance as well.

And when we’re on Belf X nightborne, don’t forget the mage class hall hints for Aethas and Ryanna.

Where are the R34 artists when you need them?

A very naughty :goat:

1 Like

Confession: I attempted to write some low-quality smut for Aethas and Ryanna.
So you might be on to something there.

2 Likes

I respect your honesty.

1 Like

Noooooooo that spot must go to Rommath. They were close and he was the one that suffered more with Kael’thas betrayal. Besides he is a much more interesting character than Lor’themar. So much passion, so much fire :heart_eyes:

I have no idea who that character is

:scream: :dizzy_face: :crazy_face:

That lorethemar face though, ma boi planning on some… questionable stuff.

2 Likes

I thought Lor’themar had a thing for Liadrin? I’m pretty sure they were attracted to each other in one of the novels.