Thank you blizzard <3

As in the topic, I would like to thank you blizzard for releasing the worst tbc quality in last 15 years.

All the private servers were working better than this abomination, there are reasons why.

1. You’re not fixing important bugs at all, ALOT of spells are not working correctly, but you are posting them as “Not a bug” list.
  2. There are literally no gamemasters, last time I wrote a ticked I had to wait 11 days for any response.
  3. Most of realms are dead, or got really low population. You ofc released free transfers for some realms, but still there are plenty of realms that need merge or free transfers - Like Shazzrah.
  4. You have allowed to use custom stuff on arena like skull of impending doom, belts etc - that completly broke the meta (you can’t play at high rating without engi)
  5. You have brought mmr system from wrath + expansions, which caused heavy rating inflation.

I must admit that releasing wow classic was great idea for getting money from people that played private servers or left wow after you started to destroy the game (after cataclysm).

So I just want to say that you have lost another player thanks to your stupid decisions!

6 Likes

The resists are bugged as hell. Chanimaly has plenty of videos on twitch where he talks about it and you can clearly see the them… When top level arena players are telling you something is off… you better listen to them and make changes or involve them in the creative process asap…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.