Thank you Blizzard for a lovely game

Like the title says, thank you.

I’ve been watching youtube videos and reading a lot of hate articles about the current storyline and gameplay in retail wow recently.

It’s not perfect (especially the Sylvanas out of the blue redemption twist) but I’d rather have a flawed World of Warcraft than no World of Warcraft at all.

Stay sharp and good luck!

Sincerly,
A veteran wow player

26 Likes

From me and a certain Fox rogue. Thank you for a good game too Blizzard! Not everything is always going well or perfect. Or according to plan.

But can’t deny this game you made. Current and all past who worked on this have made a great game!

5 Likes

I do agree. Having this iteration of Warcraft, which is by no means perfect, instead of no Warcraft at all is such a huge thing that people take for granted. They could just shut down the servers and years worth of progress and memories would be gone. But people just don’t understand. I do feel very optimistic about the two new leaders, so let’s see how that goes.

6 Likes

current game state is still garbage… So I will hold my thanks until I see what the situation will change in the dev team

5 Likes

Thanks Blizz, shame you hate the playerbase who plays it.

7 Likes

Thank you EU staff team, without you we wouldn’t be able to play.

Cheers.

4 Likes

I will say thank you blizzard when their actually start doing a good JOB :smiley:
2 expansions in row game is below average
last time game was decent was legion and even WOD was more world of warcraft and more fun in terms of class gameplay then this garbage we have right now

6 Likes

I only played WoW for couple of hours 2 years ago. And did not like it as it was not very newbie friendly. I did not know what to do, what is the main story quest etc. I was just doing bunch of world quests in legacy locations. So I quit. I returned to WoW 3 weeks ago as I heard that they improved new player experience in Shadowlands. I started new character, I went to Exile Island and I must say, I really like the game. I already spent over 100 hours and still having fun.

I can understand that veteran players could be disappointed if quality of game degraded over time, but for me, everything is new and exciting.

4 Likes

Thank you Blizzard, you can do better I know it!

1 Like

https://tenor.com/view/cat-annoyed-annoyed-face-upset-look-at-us-gif-21260676

First time I saw this game in 2006 I thought the graphic was horrible, gameplay was clunky, quests not friendly with an essay as text and talent system very complicate and expensive. First time I played at my friend’s house I didn’t like it, at all.
But my friends were playing it so I gave it a go. And then it clicked :slight_smile: 15 years, 3 girlfriends, 7 jobs, 2 countries and no more friends later, here I am still enjoying this game.

I enjoyed BFA and enjoying Shadowlands (ofc I don’t like shards of domination, random conduits and boosts but the latter is something that doesn’t bother me as I can achieve my goals by myself). I liked BFA more but overall SL is an ok expansion. I listen to the youtube influencers point of view but at the end of the day I follow only one person opinion, and that’s me.

Fact is, I’m not the only gamer there and sheep are everywhere. In war people go where the army is bigger and towards the guy who “yell” the most.

5 Likes

Thank you Blizz, WoW is still my favorite game, can’t find any other on the same level and most important with that Blizz “feeling” and polish with some details.

I know, later expansions could be better, but it’s still WoW.

PS Pls, respect all your hardworking ppl, including women. Only by working together, from the bottom to the managment and with our (players) loud support you can change work conditions to more healthy, and none of few smooth talking bosses can’t change that, because for now it was only words.
Take care Blizz, I wanna play healthy games from you made by healthy and happy coworkers!

5 Likes

thats a question of faith

I’d say it’s the other way around, maybe Blizzard should stop taking us for granted. They’re lucky they still have a playerbase.

Not all veteran players hate this game been here 13 years now and I still find it in all honesty a great secondary world to escape to and immerse myself in. I am like any other consumer ever critical of the way the company is run but for most part the game is deeply embedded into my life and for that I am ever thankful. But also we need to be listened to more and our views respected and heard there needs to be a lot more of that from them. Not going anywhere soon.

So lets see some meaningful action taken to fix the problems you have and you become a better company for all involved and have done nothing wrong. The top brass not interested in them or what they have to say seen way too much of that crap to know it’s being read from a script and usually has to be taken with a massive grain of salt.

3 Likes

Not sure if troll or actually serious

Bumping this, so tired of depressed people spreading negativity here on the forums. Thanks for trying to spread just a bit positivity in times when humans are so insufferable

6 Likes

The game is good, only spoiled little brats who did nothing but play the game their entire lives disagree because they got so attached to the game and since the game didn’t turn out the way they wanted, they go cry on wow forums instead of waking the F up and realize what if the game got shut down tomorrow or hell never even existed? You’re probably gonna say “id be in a better place”, but we all know majority of people would be miserable without this damn game.

3 Likes

I’ll say thank you to the devs for doing what they can, and screw you to the suits for pushing so much on metrics.

So excited about the WoW I was in 2004. Not anymore. Today I play just because of my wife. We are the only one still playing from guild which once had over 300 active members. Wow is just nostalgia and memories for me today.

1 Like