Thank you Blizzard

Hello there.
Spoiler alert : this topic is only about one thing and one thing only : ‘‘thank you blizzard’’
Everything started at 2003 when i play warcraft 3.
After that , my friend recommended World of Warcraft at 2007 january , before burning crusade comes up. And because i was such a fan of warcraft , i immidiately wanted to play WoW. i was 16 years old back then. i couldnt play the wow because i didnt have my own credit card. i have to wait till my birthday for money from my parents ( which is 10th february ) so i can buy game-time with cash. and yes , i was very poor then.
11 February 2007 , everything begins. i started playing WoW.
Since then , whenever i picture myself happy , whenever i wanted to remember my happiest times , most of them happened in WoW.
I met my best friends in WoW , which we are still hanging around everyday ( outside of Azeroth )
I met my love of my life in WoW , which we are getting married at 28th July 2019.
I found a perfect job because of WoW ( the interviewer who got me this job was also playing WoW and he just loved me. nothing else )
I just wanted to write these things because i saw my Screenshots today , it was like 10 years of my life. My memories started coming back to me.
You made my life. Literally.
I can’t even describe the words to ‘‘how to thank you’’.
I remember being the happiest guy in the world because of this game , i remember angry times , i remember sad times , and most of all , happy times. and blizzard make this all possible.
And now i have another reason to thank you , WoW Classic.
You made me the happiest guy in the world before , and now with Classic , you are remaking all of those things again. My wife ( after 28th July ) and me will play Classic after we get back from our honeymoon. Which is great news because nostalgia and the times i spent in WoW back in the days are priceless.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for helping me in every situation. with the game masters and customer supports.
Thank you for being a big part of my life.
And you will be part of my life for a long time. maybe till the world ends.
Sorry for my english , im a bit rusty.
Maybe there is other people who feel the same things with me. for all people who you made happy at some point of their lives , i just wanna say , THANK YOU.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

7 Likes

Why can’t I post cool gif’s like this one ?
I call favouritism.

Haha you gotta be Trust Level 3, there is a guide line for that and you probably will only reach it if you become a forum regular that doesn’t get into fights often.

I just checked it out… seriously, Blizzard ? The hell ?
As if grinding IG wasn’t enough, you’re now making us do it even in forums ?

Goodness…

2 Likes

well its always cool meet cool people on this game but honestly last year i haven’t found any new contacts in this game as i used back 10 years ago. Now WoW is kinda anti-social idk why i got this feeling

Technically, I should be level 3 but I guess I’m not a “likeable person” on the forums. so… yeah.

Wish all the best to you and your wife in the upcoming married life. Also, the best enjoyment and fun for the first time(?) in “vanilla” for both.

It is always nice to see some positive vibes around here, for change.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.