Thanks blizzard for the pvp changes!

Wether it’s a pvp stat or you introduce better PvP stats making gear pvp gear equal to heroic/mythic raiding Or pvp set bonuses,
i would like to say that
EVERYONE in the wow community supports those changes and we will welcome them!
Thank you
-WoW community

2 Likes

Would be the easiest with =>

• Add PvP only stat on PvP items.
  • Disable PvE endgame contents (m+, raid) trinkets passive/use in instanced PvP content
  • Reduce i ilvl of the PvE endgame contents (m+, raid) items in instanced PvP content.
3 Likes

Just bring back Legion PvP!
No enchants, no trinkets, no toys in instanced PvP!
It was balanced with the ilevel thingy in Legion. It was 90% all about skills, not OP stats.

1 Like

It was also incredibly boring.

Yeah :stuck_out_tongue: I bet its not boring for you in BfA, you M+ raider…
Its fun to just kill everyone in BGs with your op M+ items, without any pvp skills at all.

2 Likes

Whoa Whoa Whoa, I’m willing to bet a jump into the maelstrom that there are going to be people who will get upset over something that has to do with these changes.

what changes?

Quoted from:-

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/development-update-the-road-to-shadowlands/181780

Thanks. So it seems they are bringing back resilience/pvp power.

1 Like

I would go play a MOBA if I wanted that.

Wow is a still a mmorpg.

-a pvp player

Legion PvP was boring because of butchered class design, not because of templates.
People who want gear to matter in PvP are those who enjoy defeating better opponents by outgearing them, instead of outplaying them. In short: people who are bad at PvP.

1 Like

Do you know that you still need versa?

I can oneshot people that has 0 versa (pve players) as I have a lot. The problem is that my versa gear also comes from PvE, which makes no sense.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.